+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Emily hasn't actually done anything all season... something or other with that author, but really - what?
    Count your blessings!

Well count me as the one person who is still enjoying the show. I was sooooo happy that Ashley finally got what was coming to her... I believe Emily is still on her mission but maybe setting up things in order for the big take down of Grayson Global... hence why she wanted Daniel to be the one in charge. Hoping Nolan's back up plan works out for him. Also don't want anything to happen to Jack. I am torn because I want Emily and Jack to be together but I am digging the chemistry between Aidan and her... But then I wouldn't mind her snuggling back up to Daniel in order to get more of the revenge plot going. Either way I love the show.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Emily hasn't actually done anything all season... something or other with that author, but really - what?
    She had a hand in orchestrating Daniel's take-over of Grayson Global, met her mother and the thing with the author you mentioned, but yeah, other than that...not much. I keep waiting for her to wade back in because you know she has a plan. I just wish we knew what it was
    Alexxxx likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Kind of sad to me that she saved Ashley from becoming a whore just to turn around and force her into the role for her own purposes. I guess she knew what she was willing to stoop to and that was a valuable asset to her.
    When Aiden said what they had was their version of happiness and then embraced her, her cold, expressionless reaction behind his back gave me hope. Maybe she's using him, too. She sure didn't seem to have him on her mind after the dog died and she slept with Jack... but of course, he hadn't been written into the story at that point, either. He just seems like an afterthought to me. I'm ready for a showdown with just Ems, Jack, Nolan, and a new puppy left standing at the end of it.
    cablejockey, Coco46 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Count your blessings!

Now that Aiden isn't going to be on the board, Emily probably doesn't have much use for him. It looks like in the previews Em and Daniel are going to be getting back together and possibly planning a wedding soon..........or did I dream that? I watched the episode in real time so I didn't have a chance to rewind and go back to see everything.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm glad Ashley is gone for now. I do think she really loved Daniel but he would have screwed her over eventually anyway. Daniel is becoming more like his father no matter how much he tries to run from it. I hope they will delve more into Victoria's background.

So glad the show is back... Enjoyed seeing Emily getting back to enacting some revenge plots. It should be interesting with her and Daniel getting close again... Nolan again with some stellar one-liners...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

This episode really felt a lot more like the first season and I LOVED it! Welcome back, Revenge--you make me so happy!
    Ellen and dzigner like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Loved this episode. Glad to see Emily back on track and plotting revenge and bringing out the red marker!! I wish the guys from the bar would just go away or be taken down. I also want Emily back with Nolan plotting things
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

In the season opener I was concerned that the body found in the sunken Amanda would be one of my favorite characters. Now I realize there are a few people I wouldn't mind finding in that boat at the bottom of the ocean!
    dzigner, babyfat101 and JulieAnn like this.

+ Reply to Thread