+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 110 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I agree with this. I'm ready for Emily to get out her red marker and get busy again.

At the same time, we got a good look into how and why Victoria is such a cold-blooded biotch. Adrienne Barbeau was goooood as V's mom.

We also got more clues into Emily's connection with Aiden, although I'm still not really warming up to him too much. I prefer SingleEmily.

Best of all was the background on Nolan and his giving Emily her dad's money. He's such a true blue friend to her. I wish she showed more appreciation. I think she feels it, I just wish she showed it more.
    I'm with you. I want the red marker back!!! She needs to focus on her initial plan. Also, she needs to let Nolan know how much she appreciates his friendship. He is the only one she can truly count on
    cablejockey, Coco46 and Alexxxx like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I dont see her relationshhip with Aiden going far. I also wish she would show Nolan more appreciation for all that he's done and continues to do. I had no idea that Victoria had such an awful childhood! It explains so much about her. And what will happen now that Daniel has found Nolan's old boyfriend who seems out for some revenge of his own!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I'm ready for Emily to get out her red marker and get busy again.

I prefer SingleEmily.

Best of all was the background on Nolan and his giving Emily her dad's money. He's such a true blue friend to her. I wish she showed more appreciation. I think she feels it, I just wish she showed it more.
    I'm emphasizing the parts I agree with most. I enjoy "SingleEmily", but I most prefer Emilan or Nomily I hope they get back to the root of the show soon!

I liked seeing the back stories last night and I hope we'll see more -- not every week, but occasionally. It helps flesh out the characters for me to get a glimpse of their pasts. It's one of the things I enjoyed most about Lost.

It was great to see Adrienne Barbeau again, too. Aside from Carol on Maude, she was the original Betty Rizzo in Grease on Broadway.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

So, Victoria was charged (but not found guilty) of murder as a teenager yet she didn't like that Emily had been in juvie? Interesting. Pot. Kettle.

I love Nolan and I love the scenes with him and Emily, yet we are being deprived of them.
    cablejockey, Florimel and dzigner like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Anyone else wondering if Nolan's new employee gal of late, and the guy from his past are connected?

That was about the only interesting thought I had from this episode. Have to agree with those who have said that so far, season 2 hasn't been as good. Hopefully this last episode will be the end of setting things up and we can get into full speed ahead mode and start having some episodes that involve more of the twists and shocks like we had last season

Two days later and nobody has even bothered to comment. This show has really gone down the toilet and I absolutely LOVED it last season.
    JulieAnn likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I have to rewatch the last few episodes, because I'm thoroughly confused by the story at this point.

Once a show starts using nameless, faceless, all-powerful "Initiatives" as the villains, I start rolling my eyes and tuning out.
    Duxxy, Florimel and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

The initiative kind of takes the gloss off the Graysons villainy in Emily's revenge! Here she had this evil family yo go after, and now we see that there is someone above them--who is Emily to go after?
    I hope Nolan's plan works and that Jack keeps himself from getting killed! Maybe it was his hand we saw at the beginning of the season, in the sunken ship.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm not sure what to think about this episode. I'm VERY worried about Jack and Declan with those scumbags that "helped" bring the bar back. I still do not like Ashley & Amanda. I knew Ashley slept with Conrad. Just had that feeling.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread