+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 113 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Like Tree814Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

I'm still watching & enjoying the show, but I miss the Takedown episodes. They were fun to watch.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

And then there's the whole "Initiative" organization that I fear is going to become a bigger part of the show than I want it to be. I liked last year's format much more.
    Florimel and cantstopwatchin like this.
    Count your blessings!

Haven't had time to watch it yet. Probably Friday.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I'm still in! Still can't wait to see, from the previews, how the Amanda goes down and who's dead arm that was!

This past episode was great, I thought. How about Victoria's creepy gray wedding dress and the black flowers they used? I do like Emily with Aidan now. Hope she doesn't get back together with Daniel - he's just not very interesting. I agree with above poster: I liked the concept of the show when Emily was running the "Revenge" scenarios and drawing a red X through the faces as they got their just desserts. Now with this whole "Initiative" things we can see that she's not really in charge of events as they unfold.... but it seems there will be some other terrible event about to happen with Grayson's new deal with the initiative. Wonder when that shoe will drop.

FORT Fanatic

Yeah, I am not sure about this Initiative thing. I liked the Revenge episodes with actual revenge in them. I miss the interaction between Nolan and Emily. We need more of that and less of a whole lotta things.
    Florimel and Coco46 like this.

I think this might have made a better mini-series than what they're doing to drag it out over another season. It boggles the mind what they might do if it gets picked up again. Revenge against Victoria's botox doctor?
    Minney likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I'm not loving that Emily's mother is back. They should have left her dead. I'd prefer her father to be the one still living.

I'm starting to think that Ashley isn't who she says she is. She's just so ...wierd.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I agree. Why did they need to bring back the mother? It's just weird that she's living in Victoria's house, the home of the woman her husband was in love with. I guess we'll find out more as time goes on about the need for the mother to be alive, but I, too, wish it was the father who is secretly still alive. Part of that has to do with the fact that I wouldn't mind seeing more of the very handsome James Tupper! They could get rid of the Ashley character, and I wouldn't miss her at all. More Nolan would be great!
    Florimel and Coco46 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I think this might have made a better mini-series than what they're doing to drag it out over another season. It boggles the mind what they might do if it gets picked up again. Revenge against Victoria's botox doctor?
    I agree. I'd like to see the telenovela format here -- not necessarily the overdone, goofy overacting and garish makeup, just the idea of a limited run and not dragging a show out forever.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Best episode in a while... LOVED the commercials! Glad I didn't wait to watch it on hulu! Mason Treadwell folded a little too easily. Poor guy. Great Nolan inclusion. Aiden finally starting to click for me. Kara still a wild card armed with the truth about David and her meds. Daniel even looking masterful. Wish Jack were in the loop more. I guess it doesn't matter now that he has his little family.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread