+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 110 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Emily told Amanda the baby is really Jack's and Amanda apologized for going after him when she knew Ems still had feelings for him.
    Count your blessings!

Thanks, cable jockey and Gutmutter...I completely missed that! I must have shut my ears after the initial exchange about it! That redeems Emily a bit, for me, no matter how perfect I thought she and Jack could have been at one time, it didn't sit well, the way she put that guilt on Amanda.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    Thanks, cable jockey and Gutmutter...I completely missed that! I must have shut my ears after the initial exchange about it! That redeems Emily a bit, for me, no matter how perfect I thought she and Jack could have been at one time, it didn't sit well, the way she put that guilt on Amanda.
    I just had a strange feeling though, that as soon as Emily told Amanda about lying about the paternity of her baby, that we will find out somebody else did tamper with the report and the baby is not going to be Jacks. Maybe it's me still holding out hope for a Jack and Emily reunion.
    jucamer likes this.

I don't know... I think she decided after seeing Jack with the baby and Amanda. She wants what makes him happy. I have a feeling her mom or Victoria will eliminate Amanda before this is all over.
    Count your blessings!

Has everyone given up on Revenge? I thought this week's episode was very interesting.
    Count your blessings!

I will never give up on Revenge. lol. Another great episode... Looks like Mason has put it together. Going to be a very interesting next episode.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I can't beleive how Victoria and her hubby keep banging heads and yet are still in cahoots over so much stuff! Charlotte was right when she said she would catch the next wedding since she wasnt going to this one!
    It feels as if Emily is being pulled in too many directions this season. Last year we saw her with one main goal--destroy the Graysons--now it seems as if she is tied up with more. Her mother is back, that Aiden character is in her face, and yet she is not with Nolan as much as last year. He has his own stuff going on.

It also seems that with the new guy trying to buy the bar that tptb might be weaning out Jack and little bro. I hate to lose Jack but there doesn't seem to be much of a story line anymore, at least not with the new directions that the writers are headed in. Mason sure is nosey!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Has everyone given up on Revenge? I thought this week's episode was very interesting.
    Nope, just didn't get a chance to watch it yet.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    It also seems that with the new guy trying to buy the bar that tptb might be weaning out Jack and little bro. I hate to lose Jack but there doesn't seem to be much of a story line anymore, at least not with the new directions that the writers are headed in. Mason sure is nosey!
    I don't see it that way. Eventually he's going to find out that he's married (if they go that far) to the wrong Amanda! That will be interesting indeed! Also, Emily (real Amanda) is going to need a love interest, and I don't see it being Aiden or that twerpy Grayson kid.

+ Reply to Thread