+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 110 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fogey

Re: Revenge

I wasn't sure about that. Was she really trying to drown her, or was she trying to hide them both, because it looked like she saw someone or something that really scared her, as if they were in danger if they were seen?

I assumed it was a continuation of the scene where she had kidnapped her after she escaped from the mental hospital, so she didn't want to get caught with her. Either way - intentionally drowning her or accidentally drowning her while "hiding" her is still drowning your own daughter. I expect her to pull the plug on "Amanda" in the next episode. I need Jack to advance in the storyline... find out Amanda's not really Amanda or something. Aiden is not happening for me. Emily doesn't need a crutch and he doesn't seem to really have her best interests at heart... more that he has Takeda's interests in her exacting her revenge. The Initiative is just to heavy and out there. I feel the show has done a clunky U-turn and sideswiped what made it interesting. Nolan was wicked cute in the storage room, though, with his hair messed up and knocking over boxes to get a kiss.
    Florimel likes this.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

West coaster here - anything fun tonite or more downer story lines?

Victoria was giving off a very "morticia Addams" vibe as she was cutting roses! I am worried about Nolan. He is falling for this girl who is up to something. He doesnt have Emily to help him as she is always distracted.
    Emily is all over the place about her mother that its throwing her off. At least she told Amanda about the baby.
    Cornholio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Victoria was giving off a very "morticia Addams" vibe as she was cutting roses! I am worried about Nolan. He is falling for this girl who is up to something. He doesnt have Emily to help him as she is always distracted.
    Emily is all over the place about her mother that its throwing her off. At least she told Amanda about the baby.
    I thought the same thing! Very strange episode.
    Count your blessings!

I wonder if someone from Padma's family was on the plane that "David Clarke" brought down..? Even if that is the case, the stretch that someone would put Nolan's start-up money together with David and this whole mess is really questionable, and honestly, I just don't like people messing with Nolan!

It seems like Revenge has become a bit of a cult phenomenon and has a pretty sizeable audience so I imagine that TPTB and producers have been told this could easily be a show with 5+ seasons. Perhaps the show creators never thought they would be looking at 80-100+ episodes and have made some adjustments to the plot to accomodate for more storylines and more episodes. If this is the case then Nolan was an easy selection to expand an arc on since he is such a fan favorite...we could see something very similar happen with faux Amanda next season as she becomes more sympathetic and likeable as a character as well. In contrast, the Declan/Jack/'Stranger wants my Bar' storyline seems contrived and last minute--filler. BUT--this all makes sense if the above speculation is true since we can't have Emily hell bent on Revenge for 40 mins per episode for 5 or more seasons--it would get flat out ridiculous.
    cablejockey likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I had never even heard of this show. Noticed it on Netflix streaming [about a week before the new S2 epi aired] and became obsessed with watching it. Watched the entire first season in 3 days, and then re-watched it.

And now? I don't even watch it Sunday nites. I can easily wait to watch it Monday morning on ABC.com, while I fiddle on my computer doing other things.

And I concur with a previous poster - I put it on mute whenever any Declan/Bar/Stranger scene is on.

FORT Fan

I really like the show overall. Sunday's episode is one of those filler episodes where they set up bigger plot points. I like what it's setting up.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I felt bad for Nolan, too. I hope there's something more to it, that she isn't using him but worry. What did Emily tell Amanda about the baby? I must have missed something because I started liking Emily even less when Amanda said she wanted to tell Jack the truth but all I heard Emily say was that the truth now would hurt him?

It looked as if Emily told Amanda about the baby just before meeting with Cara at Em's house. Someone was chattering at me while I was trying to watch--revenge motive right there--and I may have misheard the whole thing! Sorry if thats the case. Maybe I just wanted hAmanda to know so much....

+ Reply to Thread