+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fan

Re: Revenge

Nolan is bisexual. I think that he's just hurting right now due to the death of his father and reacting to that with her.
    Last edited by Newsboi; 10-22-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    Trust Me!

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Why are they bringing in a woman to be Nolan's love interest? Wasn't he gay last season? Nolan is my favorite character and I hate they are trying to change him.
    Nolan is bi, I think. I always thought he only seduced Tyler so he'd have something on him to blackmail him with.

I have to admit, when they called code for Amanda, the thought crossed my mind that mommy dearest had arrived and pulled the plug or something.

The new guy is hot but I'm not a fan of men coming in and trying to run a womans life. Emily is perfectly capable of handling herself and when she needs help, she goes to Nolan or Amanda. That's the one thing that prevents me from actually liking him.
    cablejockey likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Declan was with the guy who was setting him up, unbeknownst to him, in the other guy's house doing the fake robbery. I don't think the law would consider him innocent when he was going along with a robbery on the scene, staged or not.

It was surprising to hear them talking about who to save--baby or mother--if it came to a crisis. I thought that kind of thinking went the way of the dinosaur!
    Ellen likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I'm bored. Anyone else? I keep watching, hoping that it'll get better. Seems all the story lines are downers, and NO one seems likeable/to root for. I still stand by my thought that The Amanda will be sunk for insurance money so that Jack can keep the bar. Maybe Declan sinks it with his new buddy on board.
    Florimel likes this.

I never thought I'd say this, but I hope Amanda lives. I hated her last season, but she's grown on me this season & I like her loyalty to Emily. She definitely adds to the show.
    Longhornfan likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fan

Declan needs to go down with the boat. I can't stand the character or the actor who plays him. Bad role, bad casting.
    Trust Me!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I never thought I'd say this, but I hope Amanda lives. I hated her last season, but she's grown on me this season & I like her loyalty to Emily. She definitely adds to the show.
    I concur. Yeah, after I wrote how NO one was likeable, I thought that that's NOT really true...Amanda is.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    I'm bored. Anyone else? I keep watching, hoping that it'll get better. Seems all the story lines are downers, and NO one seems likeable/to root for. I still stand by my thought that The Amanda will be sunk for insurance money so that Jack can keep the bar. Maybe Declan sinks it with his new buddy on board.
    That is exactly what I have been thinking for the past couple of episodes. To make a story entertaining, you have to have some people you can find sympathetic. Right now, that would be only Nolan for me and it's not enough. Add to that the stupid actions all these characters take and I find myself starting to losing interest.

I don't like Amanda any more than I did last season and I won't be sorry to see the last of her, but if they are putting her into an induced coma, I think she may stay around for a while.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

When Emily saw her mom and suddenly remembered that she tried to drown her I really felt for the character. I wonder if mom is just coo-coo for cocoa puffs or if she just never really wanted her daughter.
    jucamer likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread