+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 115 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    ...Loved me some Nolan and no pants.
    I've learned not to have any beverage in my mouth while reading FoRT!
    JulieAnn likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Just picked up a little casting scoop.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Adrienne Barbeau has been cast as Victoria's mother. She played Carol on Maude and was the original Betty Rizzo in Grease on Broadway.
    jucamer and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Enjoyed the episode and the season so far. Interesting twists and turns again, including the concept of Conrad beating up Victoria for the plot. The actors did a fun job of creating that scene considering the violence. The only stories I am not enjoying include Jack/fauxAmanda/ and Declan. I want the baby to be anyone's but Jack and it appeared Declan was making some good choices but taking that jewelry was just stupid. Come on, no guys ever invite another guy to a beach outing with girls in bikinis... dudes don't like any competition!
    Florimel and wannasee like this.

I was reading at another site and several people caught that Takeda's student who is shadowing Emms was at the Grayson board meeting.
    Count your blessings!

Anyone else think Nolan is in some $$ trouble? I mean, to sell his house and then 'have a hard time' finding a new one? Something is deeper w/ Nolan this season. We normally NEVER hear about Nolcorp either...and to see a vid conference AND the new CEO/love interest? Something is up there..... I do know he better find a place to live soon....or Ems is gonna kill him! LOL

You should definitely watch, I'm here, it's worth your time. I agree with Gutmutter. For me what was missing was the multifaceted Emily. There's the Emily that is full of revenge and the Emily that is instintively nurturing. The only time we saw her show compassion was when she told Nolan he couldn't stay at the house because she knew something was going to go down and she wanted to protect him. There just wasn't the balance there that I like to see.

Tonight's episode was so good! I'm actually starting to feel bad for FauxAmanda as Emily's pawn. Emily did use the allegedly fixed paternity test to blackmail FauxAmanda into going to the Grayson's.... where she was then Victoria's pawn!

However, I still would love to see Jack and Emily together.

Also feeling bad for Nolan. I wish Emily were nicer to him! He does seem to have some money issues lately. I see that "Team Nolan" shirts are being sold online. I'm halfway tempted to buy one! I love me some Nolan. This episode almost made it seem like Nolan does have a bit of a crush on Emily. Or am I wrong?

Emily's mom is alive and so nearby! I can't wait to hear more of her story. I don't understand how it is that she was "with" the white~haired man who killed her ex-husband. I wonder if they were together back then... Her mom works at a hotel apparently pretty close by.

Takedas assistant dude's hand could be the dead body on the previews showing the sunken Amanda boat? I like him as a love interest for Emily if things with Jack don't work out. They could be a Mr & Mrs Smith!

What the heck is Declan doing burglarizing homes? The guy who came to the bar was waaaay too forgiving about the whole thing. Something's up with that....
    cablejockey likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Tonight's episode was so good! I'm actually starting to feel bad for FauxAmanda as Emily's pawn. Emily did use the allegedly fixed paternity test to blackmail FauxAmanda into going to the Grayson's.... where she was then Victoria's pawn!

However, I still would love to see Jack and Emily together.

Also feeling bad for Nolan. I wish Emily were nicer to him! He does seem to have some money issues lately. I see that "Team Nolan" shirts are being sold online. I'm halfway tempted to buy one! I love me some Nolan. This episode almost made it seem like Nolan does have a bit of a crush on Emily. Or am I wrong?

Emily's mom is alive and so nearby! I can't wait to hear more of her story. I don't understand how it is that she was "with" the white~haired man who killed her ex-husband. I wonder if they were together back then... Her mom works at a hotel apparently pretty close by.

Takedas assistant dude's hand could be the dead body on the previews showing the sunken Amanda boat? I like him as a love interest for Emily if things with Jack don't work out. They could be a Mr & Mrs Smith!

What the heck is Declan doing burglarizing homes? The guy who came to the bar was waaaay too forgiving about the whole thing. Something's up with that....
    I left the room for a couple of minutes, and when I came back, there was Declan and his sleazy friend committing burglary! Was there any buildup to that to explain why Declan is going along with that?

I can't believe that with all the advanced technological expertise that Nolan has demonstrated throughout this show, that he can't find out where Emily's mother is from the cell phone message, at least a general vicinity.

I soooo want Jack to know that Emily is the real Amanda! I wonder if that will happen this season, and how he'd react if he finds out.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I left the room for a couple of minutes, and when I came back, there was Declan and his sleazy friend committing burglary! Was there any buildup to that to explain why Declan is going along with that?
    I just watched this online, and you didn't miss anything. Out of the blue, there is Declan and buddy robbing a house.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    I just watched this online, and you didn't miss anything. Out of the blue, there is Declan and buddy robbing a house.
    Thanks, babyfat101. Wow, that's weird! I thought for sure I missed a conversation at least between Declan and the other guy about their new burglary career. When Jack finds out, there will be hell to pay!

+ Reply to Thread