+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Didn't her father first introduce that symbol when he was telling her as a little girl how much he loved her, or something like that? He drew it in the sand, I think. I thought he created the symbol at that time for that reason ... but maybe I'm wrong.
    Yes, that's what we saw. But maybe it can mean something else or maybe we are just grasping at straws LOL
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Well, the mother scratching it into her wrist restraints predated the father drawing it in the sand. Seems like a pretty intentional thing to do. And Emily kept it, so she must be wondering the same thing.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

I don't remember .... do we know that the mother scratched it into her wrist restraints rather than someone else putting it there? I didn't see the whole show and haven't watched it all yet.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I don't remember .... do we know that the mother scratched it into her wrist restraints rather than someone else putting it there? I didn't see the whole show and haven't watched it all yet.
    They didn't show it. I would assume she scratched it, but then again how would she do it if she was restrained???
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I totally missed the Infinity being scratched in to the restraints. It could still just be a family thing between the three of them. I thought the father was the one that also carved it into one of the wood railings along the balcony of the house. Would be interesting if there was some other meaning to being loved forever, although I really loved that part of the show as well.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    So we have a new actor for Takeda? They could have come a little closer to type... or did I miss something? Loved when Jack and Nolan are hugging and Nolan takes it a little too far, inhaling Jack's neck and gets pushed away. I was really confused in the beginning so will have to watch it again. Who is the guy with Takeda - do we know? Maybe he's the one that gets sunk on the boat. Or the white haired guy who killed her dad. Sure would love for that baby not to be Jack's. Glad he's owning his feelings for Em and backing off from Amanda. Clam-cam! Daniel also seemed to be mooning over Emms - with the flashback to his rash "Let's move to Paris" ultimatum. Maybe he's had time to realize that was on him.
    I don't think we have seen that guy with Takeda before. If we have I am not remembering him. It was such a good episode with lots coming up and Sunday can't come fast enough for my favorite show. I bet Amanda does something to make sure that the baby turns out to be Jack's. I don't trust her one bit and just when I thought Jack and the real Amanda were going to get together she had to come back at the end. I agree watch Daniel get interested in Emms again and she will probably end up back with him, although I hope not. The ones that belong together never seem to get there.

LMAO - Emms waking up and grabbing Nolans neck

It must have killed Emms to have faked the pregnancy test knowing that Amanda had a one night stand and the baby really isn't Jack's. I guess it isn't meant to be for the two of them. Well, now we know that other guy that was with Takeda comes back and ends up saving Emms, but who is he? Things look like they might get heated between Emms and him for next week (that is if my eyes had the correct guy in the preview for next week). Victoria and Conrad both up to their usual tricks against each other. Should get interesting.

FORT Fogey

I don't understand ... Emily told Amanda the baby isn't Jack's, but that she faked the test to make it look like it's Jack's? Why? Doesn't Emily want Jack for herself? So the baby really IS Jack's, or is not? I'm confused!

I understood that the baby really IS Jack's. FauxAmanda asked Emily to help her falsify the results to show Jack is the father. But Emily didn't mess with the results.... Jack really is the father. But FauxAmanda believes the results were fake and that Jack is NOT the father. Very twisted!
    JavaJo, jucamer and AlwaysVeg like this.

+ Reply to Thread