+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 110 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I think that when its also said and done Emily would go down and doesn't want to take anyone else with her...whats so sad is that Jack could be her salvation...I think he could help heal her heart and maybe find some peace and usually with peace forgiveness would come...but she is doing all she can and you can see it on her face her fighting it to keep herself from feeling anything for him but she does but now it seems like where it started to use Victoria's son she is starting to see him in a new light and realizes he is not his mother
    But that is the point of this show.. getting even, not healing. Why I DO like it so much. Why can't the protagonist have that bad side to them thats their main part? Emilys heart comes out to me, like her relationship with Nolan in a way.. I like sweet kind friendly Emily but I love the part that wants to do right by her dad. On a side note, I half expect to find hes NOT dead.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    But that is the point of this show.. getting even, not healing. Why I DO like it so much. Why can't the protagonist have that bad side to them thats their main part? Emilys heart comes out to me, like her relationship with Nolan in a way.. I like sweet kind friendly Emily but I love the part that wants to do right by her dad. On a side note, I half expect to find hes NOT dead.
    Oh I know its not a story of forgivness....all she wants is revenge and now its infected her soul so now she breathes it instead of air and drinks it instead of water I just have such a soft spot for Jack and the air just crackles between them but I think we got a glimspe this past week that there are some cracks that could eventually lead her to forgiveness later on....seeing her with Sammy is what I am referring to
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I like Nolan too! Wish Emily would cut him a break and be a little nicer. I guess she just doesn't want to trust anyone at all.
    I think maybe she doesn't want anyone involved. Maybe she is trying to protect him in case she gets caught.

I absolutely love this show. It never disappoints.
    Last edited by combatcutie; 10-07-2011 at 10:06 AM.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

But she did get Nolan involved this week - she had him arrange the power point to show up when the senator opened his speech.
    I'm confused about the mistress. I thought she got an abortion which is why the senator didn't want anyone to know, but then she showed up holding her belly like she's pregnant. Is she pregnant again, or never got the abortion?
    Count your blessings!

I believe he said that she thought about getting an abortion, but decided to keep it. He paide her what he said would be enough money to take care of the baby
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I may have to watch it again. Usually "take care of it" means get rid of it when you're talking about a pregnancy. Emily was the one sending her money and e-mailing her pretending to be the senator encouraging her to come to the event.
    Count your blessings!

I have to watch it again too. You have me curious now.

Not only am I enjoying the plots each week, the characters and the acting... BUT the views of the Hamptons are awesome! Really liking this new series and the format of another character being served their revenge. I know we're not supposed to be rooting for the evil doer, but how can you not love Emily/Amanda? I will draw the line though if anything happens to Sam!! :-)

Ummm - You do know it's really shot in North Carolina or somewhere, right? I don't know why they couldn't shoot in the actual location they claim to be in, but people do notice stuff like that. (I wouldn't have known if I hadn't read it somewhere.) I absolutely love this show. I love Nolan's part, the power people getting their due, the wistful "could have been" with Jack and Sam. The only plot line I care nothing about is Declan and Victoria's daughter (Charlotte?). Ick on both of them. I've read some interesting spoilers about the roommate who showed up this week. Looking forward to every episode.
    Count your blessings!

The way I took it was that he sent her the money to take care of the pregnancy...meaning abortion. Apparently, she decided against against it and didn't tell him.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread