+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 114 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast
Like Tree836Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

So we have a new actor for Takeda? They could have come a little closer to type... or did I miss something? Loved when Jack and Nolan are hugging and Nolan takes it a little too far, inhaling Jack's neck and gets pushed away. I was really confused in the beginning so will have to watch it again. Who is the guy with Takeda - do we know? Maybe he's the one that gets sunk on the boat. Or the white haired guy who killed her dad. Sure would love for that baby not to be Jack's. Glad he's owning his feelings for Em and backing off from Amanda. Clam-cam! Daniel also seemed to be mooning over Emms - with the flashback to his rash "Let's move to Paris" ultimatum. Maybe he's had time to realize that was on him.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

re the Clam-cam. I would think that anyone, especially Victoria would notice it and think "I never bought a clam shell"...what is that doing here?

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    re the Clam-cam. I would think that anyone, especially Victoria would notice it and think "I never bought a clam shell"...what is that doing here?
    The shell was already there. Emily took it the first time she was there and then Nolan implanted the camera. She put it back when she came back. That was the whole reason for her going back, she was using the files that she came with as the excuse.
    cablejockey and march like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I liked that they showed the end of the season first--Jack's boat sinking on Labour Day--and we backtrack thru the summer to see how it got there, just like last year! Funny how bad things always happen on Labor Day in this show!
    Emily seems so grim, and focused on revenge now. I couldnt believe that torture she put herself thru with Taketa, almost drowning. It seems a strange way to recover memories.

And yet NuTakeda didn't know that's why she was doing it - huh? Really not liking NuTakeda - you couldn't put him in a suit at an investment meeting and have the same suave business man with secret sensei powers vibe. So it's Memorial Day weekend (end of May) and Amanda isn't due for 4 more weeks. If you do the math (she was kidnapped at the engagement party) it can't be Jack's baby. But it should be OBVIOUS to everyone that it can't be his baby, so - huh? Who is the white haired man working for? LOVED all the Nolan one-liners. So excited to be back!
    cablejockey likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    And yet NuTakeda didn't know that's why she was doing it - huh?
    I think it was supposed to be a training exercise for her to get out of the binds, but something triggered her memory. That's how I saw it anyway.

Nolan is hands down my favorite.
    Florimel, Coco46 and jucamer like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

So was the infinity symbol scratched into her mother's wrist restraints just a family thing, or is it a symbol for some larger organization?
    Count your blessings!

So was the infinity symbol scratched into her mother's wrist restraints just a family thing, or is it a symbol for some larger organization?
    Good catch--I didnt even notice the symbol. Although I did notice that she was holding it in her hands when she was standing outside on the pier and Daniel was watching her.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Oh that's a good question. I just assumed that it was a family thing, but now you have me thinking
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Didn't her father first introduce that symbol when he was telling her as a little girl how much he loved her, or something like that? He drew it in the sand, I think. I thought he created the symbol at that time for that reason ... but maybe I'm wrong.

+ Reply to Thread