+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Revenge

I looked at my list of DVR recordings, and I'll be diddly-dipped if I don't have all of the first season still on there! I've got some serious watching to do between now and Sunday!! Thank goodness for my "hoard-ish" ways!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So glad this is back. Loved the episode... so much juicy stuff... Love Nolan and his hilarious one liner's...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    So glad this is back. Loved the episode... so much juicy stuff... Love Nolan and his hilarious one liner's...
    Also -- Nolan has a body now!
    dzigner and JavaJo like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

So glad this show is back! Not sure I was thrilled with the season premier but only because they have matured the characters and progressed them over the break. I'll adjust! Does anyone else think it's strange when 20 years later they can return to a "hospital" that has been basically untouched, including visitor sign in papers, sheets on the beds, etc.? These talented writers could have been more creative but I'll let it pass if we continue getting more fun Nolan lines!
    JulieAnn and Cornholio like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Loved the show last night. I love Nolan and Emms together. Hopefully he will be her roommate for a while. I also like that Jack missed Nolan. I don't like Amanda and I'm glad Emily put doubt in Jack's mind about the paternity of the baby.

Conrad *shakes head* I knew he was behind Charlotte's blood test coming back positive.
    cablejockey and Cornholio like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Loved the comment from Nolan when talking about Victoria before the big reveal... "Do you think she's looking up at us?" hahahahahahaha
    march and dzigner like this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    Does anyone else think it's strange when 20 years later they can return to a "hospital" that has been basically untouched, including visitor sign in papers, sheets on the beds, etc.?
    I thought the same thing. Also - it's always very easy for them to get into places.

Nolan sure has changed physically. I'm sure he looked like that last season underneath all those popped collars, but he quickly went from stereotypical preppy/super nerdy to hot.

The show seemed very "dark" to me, and I wonder if it has already jumped the shark.

I thought there were wayyy too many adverts last nite. Especially for the new 666 show. Wish I had a DVR.

I love Nolan. I think he's my favorite on the show. And hot crap Gabriel Mann was looking hot. How come they kept that body all covered up last season?

So any guesses on who ends up dead based on the Amanda being sunk and the dead body on board?
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Wow! What a great start to the season! It was a bit confusing at the start, but of course, all it did was create more mysteries for us to watch unravel this season. Nolan - love Gabriel Mann! He does get the best one liners. Can't wait til next week!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    So any guesses on who ends up dead based on the Amanda being sunk and the dead body on board?
    I'm guessing it was sunk on purpose for the insurance money [NOT by Jack]. And the male body is a character yet to be introduced.

+ Reply to Thread