+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 113 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Like Tree814Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn View Post
    I'm thinking a Revenge Withdrawal Support Group might be needed...

(And, I might add, the rumors that I flung myself onto my bed sobbing and crying out that I needed my Revenge fix were a tad melodramatic. I was just feeling wistful about the Hamptons Batman and Robin wreaking havoc on the Greysons and maybe, just maybe, a tear or two rolled down my cheek. That's all I'll admit to at this time.)
    if you find one let me know cause I need to join it also
    jucamer likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

TV Guide this week has some info...

Apparently the writers did toy with Emily's father being alive, but ultimately went with her mother instead.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Conrad had a wife and kids before he met and married Victoria and we'll see them. Lydia, Victoria and Charlotte...at least one of them is really dead. Faux Amanda is really pregnant and due in about two months...but we should question whether Jack is really the father.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    TV Guide this week has some info...

Apparently the writers did toy with Emily's father being alive, but ultimately went with her mother instead.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Conrad had a wife and kids before he met and married Victoria and we'll see them. Lydia, Victoria and Charlotte...at least one of them is really dead. Faux Amanda is really pregnant and due in about two months...but we should question whether Jack is really the father.
    Thanks for the tidbits! My 13-year-old nephew and I were discussing the show at dinner last night and we were laughing how
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lydia just won't die (I know, it's not really funny but it's a show-lol). I'm betting Charlotte's alive but if it turns out to be Lydia, I told him he'd be able to hear me laughing all the way across town b/c of that woman's 9 lives.
    JavaJo and jucamer like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Thanks for the tidbits! My 13-year-old nephew and I were discussing the show at dinner last night and we were laughing how
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lydia just won't die (I know, it's not really funny but it's a show-lol). I'm betting Charlotte's alive but if it turns out to be Lydia, I told him he'd be able to hear me laughing all the way across town b/c of that woman's 9 lives.
    I know, huh?! I was thinking the same thing as I was watching the finale yet again.

On another note, when Emily walks out of the Stowaway after discovery Fauxmanda in there and starts sobbing and then is just sitting there on her couch staring into the flames, I almost lost it. Emily Van Camp did such an excellent job of capturing how it feels to have your heart yanked out and wondering how you are going to go on living (at least, she captured how I felt when my father passed away in 1998).

This is such a good show. I hate that I have to wait until September for new episodes!
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    This reminds me of
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kenny on South Park.
    They killed Lydia!
    Those bastards!
    ...and then she's back next episode.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Maybe they can send her to Llanview hospital for her tests & birth. Paternity test switching, baby switching, baby kidnapping, babies dissappearing, crazed nurses & random crazed people having full access to records & patients. If she made it out alive, everyone would doubt her.
    Yes, I agree. I watched One Life To Live for years, and I have wondered what is going on with Todd and Blair's characters, and also how they handled John, Natalie and their baby - since only John crossed over to GH without Natalie....but not enough to start watching GH.

The role of Emily's mother has been cast

Minney and inthegarden like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Ho-ly Cow!!! She's going to be goooood!! I'm actually excited to see her in this role!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I've loved JJL since Fast Times at Ridgemont High! And she's been great on Weeds. She'll be a really good addition.
    Florimel and jucamer like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

We can expect to see a new actor as Takeda next season. Hiroyuki Sanada has too many movie deals going, including Wolverine which is filming in Australia, to do it. He'll be replaced by Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, who has a pretty long resume of his own.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread