+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Something inside me is saying that Amanda/Emily's real mom is at the top of this whole thing. She left to be with the bad guys and has been a puppet master of the Greyson's. I can't explain why I feel this, I just do.
    I was thinking that too as I was watching Nolan tell Amanda that her mother was alive. He didn't seem like it was the best news lol. Is it fall yet??
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I loved the finale with the exception of the fake Amanda being pregnant. I waited forever for the kiss to happen between the real Amanda and Jack and to have this happen put a damper on the show for me. The rest of it was so exciting and leaves so many questions for next season. I cannot imagine how I will make it until then to get my Revenge fix. Guess I will have to busy myself with Big Brother. I know one extreme to the other, but I guess I am easy to please. I just came here to see what others thought and now I have a whole new world of possibilities that I had not even thought of. I have saved each episode on my DVR and will have to rewatch from the beginning and especially the finale to see what I may have missed. I was shocked to read that some people do not like Jack - I love Jack and Nolan. Jack, Nolan, and the real Amanda are my favorites. Of course the story needs Victoria, Daniel (who can stay on the dark side) and his father for Emily to get her Revenge on the Grayson family - some of the others are not needed. Lydia is no loss as she has not been on that much. I want fake Amanda to be gone as she always ruins it for me - and is in the way of Jack and the real Amanda to finally get together. I do not want it to be Jack's baby as we know he will do the right thing and stick by her. So many things to ponder over the summer and who the real Amanda's mom is going to turn out to be. I can't wait!!!
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 05-27-2012 at 01:49 PM.

The last thing that I read from one of the writers was that they were still looking for the right person to play the part of real Amanda's mother. It will be interesting to see who gets to play that part.

And for some reason I DO think that fake Amanda is pregnant with Jack's baby. In this day and age it would be pretty hard to fake a paternity test (unless this was One Life To Live). So, if Jack is questioning whether or not fake Amanda is indeed carrying his baby, then he could easily have a paternity test done without her even knowing about it. And I suspect that she had set her sights on Jack and was even trying to get pregnant, because I do think that they were sleeping together back in the summer after she showed up.

Funny, my hunch is that it is not Jack's baby, but I can't give you any good reason why I think that. Maybe it's just wishful thinking because I'd like them to lose the fake Amanda character.
    march, cantstopwatchin and jucamer like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    The last thing that I read from one of the writers was that they were still looking for the right person to play the part of real Amanda's mother. It will be interesting to see who gets to play that part.

And for some reason I DO think that fake Amanda is pregnant with Jack's baby. In this day and age it would be pretty hard to fake a paternity test (unless this was One Life To Live). So, if Jack is questioning whether or not fake Amanda is indeed carrying his baby, then he could easily have a paternity test done without her even knowing about it. And I suspect that she had set her sights on Jack and was even trying to get pregnant, because I do think that they were sleeping together back in the summer after she showed up.
    Maybe they can send her to Llanview hospital for her tests & birth. Paternity test switching, baby switching, baby kidnapping, babies dissappearing, crazed nurses & random crazed people having full access to records & patients. If she made it out alive, everyone would doubt her.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I want to see Emily and Victoria team up to take down Conrad and Co. Can you imagine the pair of them working together?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

No, I can't imagine that. Too much bad blood. She knows Victoria's duplicity was what brought her father down and that will never be forgiven. The engagement present didn't help, either.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    No, I can't imagine that. Too much bad blood. She knows Victoria's duplicity was what brought her father down and that will never be forgiven. The engagement present didn't help, either.
    Or the implication that her dad "forced" himself onto Victoria.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I want to see Emily and Victoria team up to take down Conrad and Co. Can you imagine the pair of them working together?
    OMG, totally! At one point, when Emily stole back the papers/hard drive from Daniel, I yelled at the TV "you're (she & Victoria) both out for the same person!" hoping that Emily would hear me, of course.

I think it goes with that whole 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' quote, so I could absolutely see them creating a partnership that's tenuous at best but can you imagine how "revenge-ful" it'd be?!? I'd be very afraid...
    JavaJo likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fanatic

I'm thinking a Revenge Withdrawal Support Group might be needed...

(And, I might add, the rumors that I flung myself onto my bed sobbing and crying out that I needed my Revenge fix were a tad melodramatic. I was just feeling wistful about the Hamptons Batman and Robin wreaking havoc on the Greysons and maybe, just maybe, a tear or two rolled down my cheek. That's all I'll admit to at this time.)

+ Reply to Thread