+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fanatic

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    Because my brain is constantly churning and filled with paranoia... Have we ever really had confirmation that David Clark is dead, other then the scene we saw of him being stabbed... So since the WHG might be in on it... could it all have been a faked death to get David Clark out of jail and then go in hiding? I only am thinking this since WHG hasn't outted the real Amanda...
    My thinking has been going in this direction, too.
    2boysmom likes this.

FORT Fogey

ok guys, i am taking a break from the discussion. it is driving me insane of anticipation

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    Because my brain is constantly churning and filled with paranoia... Have we ever really had confirmation that David Clark is dead, other then the scene we saw of him being stabbed... So since the WHG might be in on it... could it all have been a faked death to get David Clark out of jail and then go in hiding? I only am thinking this since WHG hasn't outted the real Amanda...
    According to an interview with the show's creator,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they toyed with the idea of David Clarke being alive, but decided it would be Emily's mother instead. He also confirmed that at least one person on the plane is permanently dead, but did not say who and that the paternity of fake Amanda's baby is in question.
    cablejockey, JavaJo and jucamer like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I know Jack kind of thinks Nolan is weird, but if he only knew how much Nolan likes and cares about him, he'd be surprised. It doesn't seem like Jack has a lot of buddies, nor does Nolan. When Emily told Nolan to tell Jack she loves him, his whole face lit up...he was so happy. I also think his heart was crushed as much as Emily's was when he heard the news about Faux Amanda being back and knocked up. So next season, I really hope they explore a friendship between the two men. I want to see a Bro-mance, dammit!!!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I am totally hopeful that David Clark isn't actually dead. But... it wouldn't make too much sense, because I don't think he'd want Amanda to be in all that danger to avenge his "death". I so love this show! Can't wait for fall!
    jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I am totally hopeful that David Clark isn't actually dead. But... it wouldn't make too much sense, because I don't think he'd want Amanda to be in all that danger to avenge his "death". I so love this show! Can't wait for fall!
    well I thought for sure we would find out in the finale that her father was still alive BUT..when they gave us the mother instead I knew David wasn't gonna be showing up anytime soon...the writers are not gonna give us both parents..at least not right now...I guess David could be alive but that is something that probably won't rear its head in the second season...finding her mother is gonna be a big time story arc for season 2 so we have to leave dad on the back burner for the time being
    jucamer likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

What does it say about Jack that he's willing to believe a belly that big could hold his baby!?

I thought the finale was great. I had read about it before I saw it and I actually found it more enjoyable. I could look for little clues/cues and still completely follow the storyline.

I'm a fan of most of the characters on the show for the roles they play, but I find Ashley very annoying and useless! That was cemented when she was worming her way in with Daniel. She reminds me a lot of Ellis from Smash (and that is not a good thing!)!

FORT Fogey

What do we know about Nolan's parents? Is it possible his mother is realAmanda's mother also? Nolan is so devoted to her, I keep trying to come up with a familial connection there.

What about Nolan's Aunt Carol? She barely escaped the bad guys, maybe she was closer to David Clarke than we think?

Somehow, I think realAmanda's mother will turn out to be somebody we've already met.
    2boysmom and jucamer like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Something inside me is saying that Amanda/Emily's real mom is at the top of this whole thing. She left to be with the bad guys and has been a puppet master of the Greyson's. I can't explain why I feel this, I just do.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Great finale and have to admit I read everyone's posts before watching... it helps me pick up the little details and enjoy the plot much more. Wow, loved everything except the pregnancy--way too soapy of a storyline. "Ohhh, who's the daddy!" Most shows do this right before they jump the shark. But thought the actors did a great job with the whole scene and my heart broke for Emily leaving the bar and choosing to give up her shot at love so Jack could do the "right thing". Nolan, what's not to love about this character and actor! One of the best surprises of the season is how much I adore any scene he is in, his lines (and delivery), just incredible! My guess is Lydia is dead, Victoria is alive, Daniel is going to the dark side, Mom is 2 dimensional (appearing evil but ultimately doing it all to protect Emily/Amanda), and pregnant belly is not Jack's baby. As stated previously, Emily/Amanda's real identity is known by many key characters, fake Amanda is not needed, should be written off by end of second season.

+ Reply to Thread