+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fanatic

Re: Revenge

Didn't WHM say something like he and Emily are on the same side right before she beat the pooh out of him?

I totally got Conrad's warning to both women. He told Lydia goodbye with such a final peck on the cheek; he knew she was a goner. I do not believe for a second that Victoria would dismiss a blatant warning about boarding a plane being the last thing she would ever do. I definitely expected FauxAmanda to show up, but I did not expect her to be pregnant. As far as the living parent reveal, I really thought that we would find out that David was really alive; I did not think it would be the mom. Now, I have to say again, that I think Emily and Nolan have got to be brother and sister! Good grief! How perfect is that! My husband and I both said that repeatedly as we watched the finale tonight!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

NNNNOOOOOO!!!! How can "Amanda" come back and be pregnant??!!?? I was 90% sure when Emily told Jack she'd see him later, that was the kiss of death so I was really happy when she walked in the bar and there he was. Then Amanda came out and it was all over. Can you tell I'm so disappointed???

I bet Victoria's alive. Part of me wonders if they're all alive and that was a decoy (but I don't think the govt's that smart, are they?)

Nolan, I love, love him. Loved how he told Emily not to go all "revenge-y" before he got to her (bwahaha - what a funny guy, that Nolan!) and I especially love how he saved a copy of the hard drive so we'll get a second season.

Not sure how I feel about the search for Amanda's mother fitting into the story. It's going to turn Emily way too emotional, I think, and the focus of the show is definitely going to change....
    Minney, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    Anyone else catch the wink that the white haired guy gave Amanda when he picked up the photo of her and Daniel in Conrad's office?
    he sure did. i think he saw the camera the first time he came to conrad's office
    Minney likes this.

Rewatching the finale - a detail I missed the first time is that Emily told the WHM her name was Amanda Clark. And he never outed her to the Graysons. I'm not sure who's side he is on. He'll be a dangerous wild card next season! And I loved the detail of having him picking up the clock in Conrad's office, it's in character for him. Someday I hope we find out why he has a thing for clocks, LOL
    cablejockey and Alexxxx like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG!!! That was an amazing finale!!

I am so upset that stupid Fake Amanda is back and pregnant. Ugh, there is no way that baby could be Jack's.

Nolan and Emily at the end was priceless. He is such a smart guy and great friend. I'm so glad he backed up the info

Victoria was at the top of the steps when the WHG was at the wheel, but we didn't see her getting off. I'm banking on her not being dead b/c she is too crucial for the story.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I just read a good article on EW's website where creator Mike Kelley answered some questions regarding some of the cliff hangers in the season finale. I recommend that you all go to that site and read it. Here are some highlights (however nothing has been written in stone yet and is subject to change):

Did Victoria die when that plane went down? He said that what everyone expects happened that night has not been fully reported yet, so I am guessing that Victoria is still alive. There are lots of ways that they can solve this dilemma. The first thing that came to mind was that they faked the plane crash, but I think that that is just too simple and predictable.

Daniel and Ashley: Daniel is going to continue toward the dark side. Mike Kelley said that the thing we saw between Daniel and Ashley at the end is going to play out in a really fun way next season. He also said that something surprising is going to be revealed about Ashley too.

Fake Amanda is actually pregnant, but he would not say if Jack is for sure the father of her baby.

He gave a few more clues about what direction they THINK they are taking the show next season, and he did say that they will get back in the writers' room next week and see what everyone is thinking.

I watched it a second time after reading all the comments here and at another site. A lot of people seem to dislike Jack, but I thought it was so poignant that Sammy's death brought them back together, and then pregnant "Amanda" re-enters the picture. I do think it's Jack's. She showed up mid-summer and now it's some time after New Year's... possibly as late as March. That's 9 months right there. His acting was spot on -how he looked at Emily when she came into the bar and after the reveal, how he touched the sleeping belly, let his hand linger on her wrist and then turned away. My big question is the mother. Why did she let her daughter rot in juvie? Either she didn't know about it (witness protection?), was mentally or physically ill, locked up somewhere by the initiative, or turned to the dark side. There are now how many people who know "Emily's" true identity? Nolan, White-haired Man, Takeda (where the heck is HE?? and why did he let Amanda go?), the warden, Real Emily. The truth is going to come out and then Jack will really be torn. My speculation - and it is only that... I don't know any spoilers - is that Victoria is dead (not needed anymore now that the initiative is the new revenge target) and Charlotte gets her stomach pumped successfully. Victoria is NOT the mom - we saw her meet David for the first time at the party after he was working for Graysons. Someone will kill "Amanda" thinking she is the real Amanda and Jack will be free again for Ems.
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 05-25-2012 at 12:14 PM.
    Count your blessings!

Because my brain is constantly churning and filled with paranoia... Have we ever really had confirmation that David Clark is dead, other then the scene we saw of him being stabbed... So since the WHG might be in on it... could it all have been a faked death to get David Clark out of jail and then go in hiding? I only am thinking this since WHG hasn't outted the real Amanda...
    2boysmom, Minney and JulieAnn like this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    Because my brain is constantly churning and filled with paranoia... Have we ever really had confirmation that David Clark is dead, other then the scene we saw of him being stabbed... So since the WHG might be in on it... could it all have been a faked death to get David Clark out of jail and then go in hiding? I only am thinking this since WHG hasn't outted the real Amanda...
    that's true. He may be on emily's side.

+ Reply to Thread