+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast
Like Tree817Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Did it seem as though Conrad knew what his henchman was going to do and tried to warn Victoria not to get on the plane? And for Charlotte to find out her mother was on a plane that went down as is probably dead---wouldnt her family be notified first before names are being put out on tv???
    Yes, they normally would be notified first - I work in the industry and we're told a lot of times we can't have the names yet.

That said, unless Charlotte lived at their house still, it's possible that Conrad himself was notified first, and if the head of household is notified, then it can be released and she not know but find out on film.

The plane crash idea is good, but it had a feel of "Falcon Crest" to me given they did have a plane crash as one of their season finale's. That said, there are two cliff hangers here: are Victoria or Charlotte really dead or not?

The rest of the story was great and I loved Nolan's reactions to a lot of the situations going on with Emily and the like.
    cablejockey likes this.

It never really showed Victoria going on the plane...she seemed to hesitate at the bottom of the steps...so doubt she ever boarded the plane...I think she heard Conrad loud & clear when he told her if she got on that plane it would be the last thing she would ever do...Victoria is no fool when it comes to warnings I am also not really conviced that fake Amanda is even really pregnant she could have just been wearing some padding...remember how it shows us Jack touching her stomach while she sleeps...could he even be wondering

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
    It never really showed Victoria going on the plane...she seemed to hesitate at the bottom of the steps...so doubt she ever boarded the plane...I think she heard Conrad loud & clear when he told her if she got on that plane it would be the last thing she would ever do...Victoria is no fool when it comes to warnings I am also not really conviced that fake Amanda is even really pregnant she could have just been wearing some padding...remember how it shows us Jack touching her stomach while she sleeps...could he even be wondering
    i think you are up to something. Maybe tadaishi implanted the whole thing so Emily can concentrate on her revenge
    combatcutie likes this.

just finished watching it for the 2nd time...WOW there are so many irons in the fire I don't know where to begin

Victoria did get on the plane the white haired man was removing the block from the tires...but I don't think she is dead

Lydia is gone with the wind..who cares

Charlotte...mmmmm that is an iffy one that could go either way I think I read that there were supposed to be 2 major deaths

for the LOST junkies among us..the flight crashed at 8:15 p.m.

fake Amanda..this was the scene I was referring too upthread when I said well that sucked...I believe she is pregnant but I am just not sure of who the father is...it could be Jack's which can cause him and Emily troubles it might not be Jack's and that will still cause Emily and Jack problems..thats another one that is iffy could go either way

the night when the showed aired showing Daniel doing the interview and as Nolan said he doubled down on Grayson..I said then throw him to the wolves now let me cut an artiery first before you toss him there...while we are at it...throw Ashley with him..she is gonna end up with Daniel somehow next season I'm halfway expecting them to get married....then Daniel gonna find out he did nothing but marry a exact duplicate of his momma.

Victoria one minute you fell sorry for her the next you are jumping up and down screaming hell ya the witch is dead when the plane exploded

Amanda's real mother....I think this will be our main story arc for next season..can NOT wait to find out who it is...have we met her yet or not???? and is it the same woman Emily said all she could remember of her was her being sick????

why can't I hibernate the summer away the bears do with winter so I am not in agony til this show starts again
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I was trying to count backwards to figure out if it's even possible Jack's the father of Amanda's baby, if there is one (my first thought was that she was faking it). The show is currently in January, right? She looked to be about 6-7 months pregnant. Anyone remember when she first appeared in the Hamptons? Was she there as early as June? Seems to me she came in about mid-season, but I don't remember where they were on the calendar at that time. Maybe she was already pregnant when she first showed up. Probably just wishful thinking, but I really don't want her around to mess things up any more.

I'd hate for Emily to have to get revengy (thanks, Nolan!) on her.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

It would be truly funny if the secret is that Victoria is actually Emily's mother, if only because this would be the second show for Emily VanCamp where she almost married her brother! (The other being Brothers & Sisters)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

That would be CRAZY if Victoria was her mother... hahahaha. But I cannot wait to see who her mother really is. The whole pregnancy thing with fake Amanda has been on my mind all day. Sad I know... I hope they don't go down the predictable route and have it be Jack's baby...
    jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    It would be truly funny if the secret is that Victoria is actually Emily's mother, if only because this would be the second show for Emily VanCamp where she almost married her brother! (The other being Brothers & Sisters)
    I yelled "Ewwwww!" when I read this because Emily and Daniel have already done "the deed." The idea just makes me shudder... *laugh*
    Jaceegirl likes this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Anyone else catch the wink that the white haired guy gave Amanda when he picked up the photo of her and Daniel in Conrad's office?
    JulieAnn and Longhornfan like this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    Anyone else catch the wink that the white haired guy gave Amanda when he picked up the photo of her and Daniel in Conrad's office?
    Yep! And he didn't give her away, either.
    Victoria did get on the plane. Now whether she got off is another question.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread