+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

So much to talk about... I also don't think Victoria is on the plane, a "fake" death would be interesting. I was shocked, shocked and shocked about Amanda being there and pregnant. The look on Emily's face was heartbreaking... And then seeing Jack's face ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Love the chemistry with Nolan and Emily. The revelation about real amanda's mother being alive was awesome... What if the mother is more evil then Victoria? Ohhh so much drama. I had a constant eye roll during the Daniel and Ashley drinking scene. One thing that does bother me is how quickly I have begun to dislike Daniel. He's just a pinhead and am surprised how quickly his feelings for Emily were forgotten or ignored once they broke up... And did I catch him telling his mother that HE broke the relationship off? I thought he said that and i started laughing cause it was Emily who ended things. So many different ways next season could go. Love this show.
    cantstopwatchin and jucamer like this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I was kind of hoping that Victoria really is gone. Especially after that mean cruel deal with the engagement gift! It seemed so ironic that Emily let the guy live who put the bomb on the plane. Did it seem that the injuries on Emily's and white haired guy's faces were being stressed? Usually, after a big fight scene on tv, there isnt a mark on anybody!
    I cannot begin to imagine who or where Emily's mother is. I was hoping we would find out her father is still alive--but I guess that's not going to happen. Good to see Emily ended her engagement to Daniel.

One of the best lines of the night, Nolan to Emily on the phone: "Don't do anything Revengy until I get there."

Awesome episode. And how great that they were able to set up a whole new angle for next season, just as compelling and still involving all our favorite folks. I was puzzled about how they could do that, but the whole - "you're mom's alive" thing will be a great, complex storyline that could provide plenty of angles for next season. Yeah!

So has anyone counted the days 'till the season premier? I already can't wait!!

[QUOTE=cablejockey;4485788]I was kind of hoping that Victoria really is gone. Especially after that mean cruel deal with the engagement gift! QUOTE]

Yeah and the whole gift thing seemed hokey. I mean, who keeps a gift all wrapped up for months. At the very least, when she put it in the box to pack you would think she would have opened it. If only to see that it could maybe take up less space or something. That seemed odd.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I can't wait to get home and watch last night's episode. I finally got caught up with last weeks and I was a blubbering mess when Jack was talking to Sammy Brought back so many memories of having to put my Sam down

I don't see them killing off Victoria. She is too important to the plot.
    jucamer likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Did it seem as though Conrad knew what his henchman was going to do and tried to warn Victoria not to get on the plane? And for Charlotte to find out her mother was on a plane that went down as is probably dead---wouldnt her family be notified first before names are being put out on tv???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post

I don't see them killing off Victoria. She is too important to the plot.
    something tells me she is in it with the plane bombing. don't underestimate her.
    good that Daniel and Emily broke it off and jack got fauxamanda pregnant. Now Emily will concentrate on her revenge.

I like the theory that MAYBE Charlotte did call Victoria right before the plane took off, and that Victoria does not go down with the plane. As evil as her character is, she is a vital part of the show. I will also be surprised if Charlotte dies of an overdose, but she might actually have been one of the main characters who they do kill off. However, I feel certain that Lydia was on the plane when it exploded. Her character was expendable. She won't be missed.

The one thing that does make me believe that Charlotte might have died last night is the conversation that Daniel had with Victoria. He told her that she needed to be there to take care of Charlotte - rather than taking off on that plane with the SEC guy. If Charlotte does die of an overdose, then Daniel's character may turn even darker in season 2. I think that he will hold his mother personally responsible for the death. And Declan will probably go off the deep end for how he left things with Charlotte.

I think that the white haired guy has some connection to the real Amanda's mother, and they have also been trying to get revenge against the Grayson's. As for the real Emily carrying Jack's baby, I am already questioning that. But maybe I am wrong, and the producers are making the point that the real Amanda never expected to develop any real feeling for ANYONE when she set in motion the plot to get revenge for her father's death. I don't think that she ever fell in love with Daniel, but she did find herself feeling something for him - and was very disappointed in how that all turned out. She also never thought that her feelings for Jack would trump her need for revenge. It will interesting to see where they take her character in season 2.
    jucamer likes this.

I thought that with Emily not killing the white haired guy, her character has evolved and showed how she is so complex and interesting. But now with the information about Jack, her mother and then the plane crash with Victoria... well I cannot wait to see where they take her character. Such an emotional roller coaster. You can't help but feel for her. I also loved the "revengy" comment by Nolan. I think Conrad knew about the plane crash and that is why he reacted the way he did with Lydia and then with Victoria. He really is morally corrupt. I wonder if the real Amanda's mom is in on what happened with David Clark or might be getting revenge on her own.. So many ways this could go.
    JavaJo and jucamer like this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Did it seem as though Conrad knew what his henchman was going to do and tried to warn Victoria not to get on the plane? And for Charlotte to find out her mother was on a plane that went down as is probably dead---wouldnt her family be notified first before names are being put out on tv???
    Yes it did seem like Conrad knew something and was trying to give Victoria a hint if not a warning.

I wonder if they did notify Conrad, that's why he came to Charlotte's room? To break the news to her?

+ Reply to Thread