+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 115 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

your missing a good one but one worth watching looks like the bombs are finally starting to drop wonder who the first victim will be
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

don't want to spoil for those that haven't seen it yet but that last scene just now just SUCKED BIG TIME :CRYING
    jucamer likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I am SCREAMING at the tv. This show is SO GOOD
    maxkl likes this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Totally did not expect that last scene. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I am speechless. Fantastic finale... so much set up for next season. wow

So I have to wait til the fall for a new episode? *goes and pouts in the corner*

That was an awesome finale. I predicted what would happen with the death, but I definitely didn't see most everything else coming.
    jucamer likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fanatic

Loved, loved, loved the finale! I will have to rewatch though... Parents
    Were visiting and kept asking questions about what things meant. Not
    Exactly a show you can explain easily, LOL.

These are just guesses from tonight's little hints (I have no spoilers about next seasons or the cast, etc...):

My guess is that Charlotte called her mom right before take-off (remember that line about how she was only a phone call away) and Victoria got off the plane--she may lay low once she sees the result of the crash but I think its a 'fake' death.
    And, wouldn't it be wild if Amanda's real mom is somehow connected (or heading up) to the bad corporation thats even worse than the Graysons! I could totally seeing that being part of the show--especially since the white-haired man didn't come back to finish Amanda off.

I just don't care about Jack--he bores me to tears. Him and fake Amanda could sell off into the sunset and I'd be all for it. As long as I have Emily and Nolan around I'm good to go!

Loved the finale! They actually thought up some ways to twist the story in order to make a whole second season plausible, which is no small feat.

My guess is Victoria is alive, and Charlotte will be saved. Bye bye Lydia, no big loss there.

If Amanda is back, is Takeda even alive? Wasn't he driving Amanda away the last time we saw him? Also, whenever I watch the season again this summer, I'm going to pay attention to Amanda's sleeping habits, to see who else might be the father of the baby besides Jack. I'd fall over laughing if it were Declan.
    Coco46 and jucamer like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quite good on the plotting and moving ahead with most of the characters. I did not like the fake Amanda pregnancy arc at all. That is just so overdone and trite and a story I'll just skip over. I do think they picked the perfect actor for Nolan; I've not seen him miss doing a scene beautifully.

I agree with those who think Victoria is alive. Although Lost proved you can kill off major characters, I am always suspicious when there is no body. Airplanes have provided countless temporary deaths over the years. All in all, though, a nicely done finale.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread