+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree760Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fogey

Re: Revenge

Well well well! So now we're going to make Victoria a somewhat sympathetic character as well as a controlling beyotch! Awesome. I love layered characters that you're conflicted about. Nolan is the other truly interesting character. I can't wait to see what he does next.

Great show. This is one that I truly look forward to each week. I hope it lasts a while.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I know he's weird, but I really like Nolan. I'm willing to bet that he saves the bar.

I really like this show.
    LOL, I was thinking that last night when he helped Jack's brother plot against Charolette's boyfriend that beat him up.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    LOL, I was thinking that last night when he helped Jack's brother plot against Charolette's boyfriend that beat him up.
    Everyone (the characters on the show) seem to think he's trying to buy their friendship, but I don't think that's it. I think he actually likes to help people and feel needed...plus he has more money than he knows what to do with. I could be completely wrong he does it only for nefarious reasons, but I don't think so.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Last night's episode has me thinking that neither Emily, Nolan or Jack kill Danny. I think that maybe someone connected with the girl Danny hurt in the car wreck seeks their own revenge. Why is Emily so hostile towards Nolan?

Usually I can read or do artwork while I watch TV... not with this show. There is so much facial drama going on between the character's that I have to give it my undivided attention.

I like Nolan too! Wish Emily would cut him a break and be a little nicer. I guess she just doesn't want to trust anyone at all.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Last night's episode has me thinking that neither Emily, Nolan or Jack kill Danny. I think that maybe someone connected with the girl Danny hurt in the car wreck seeks their own revenge.
    I could definitely see this scenario--but I have a lot of questions surrounding this (and Danny in general):

1) Are we sure Danny is the one that is shot on the beach (100% sure?)?
    2) Did Emily/Amanda actually have sand on her hands in the scene?
    3) We know Declan and the sis were DEFINITELY on the beach but how many others?
    4) How old are Emily and Danny? It has been stated that Danny is at Harvard studying Business--but has it been specific? They havent said "MBA" so far as I recall and no show seems to resect the 21 drinking age (even out in public where most kids cant get served) so we can't use that as an indicator. I ask because it seems like the older Brother/Amanda's childhood friend is older. Plus, it had to take Emily/Amanda a few years to lay all the groundwork for her revenge (buying buildings, serving on committees, etc..). If that is the case, is it possible that Danny is a year younger--if so, could he be her half-brother?

FORT Fogey

What about Daniel's roommate? He seemed sort of shady. What's his eventual storyline going to be? Will he be involved in the shooting?

I can't wait to find out.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

More I watch this show I feel that Emily is trying to protect Nolan.. and i really LIKE him. I also think that maybe Emily DOES have some feleings for Danny.

One thing that worried me as far as the plot goes, is when Nolan gave Declan (love his name btw) the laptop.. I hope that it has not trace of the things he did remotly for Emily and it ties him to the emails.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I was looking foward all week to this show and last night's episode didn't disappoint. Buying the building the senator's mistress lives in, installing cameras and then texting her/leading her on and having her appear at the dinner - OMG - kudos to her!! I can't wait to see what she does next.

I, too, am a big fan of Nolan's. I love how he's so willing to help her and hope she'll thaw a bit towards him - but as the show continually tells us (Emily's conversation about Nolan not opening up to people and then Victoria's saying last night that the one thing she can't afford is to trust people), I don't know that that's going to happen. Emily/Amanda will lose her edge if she does, I think. I also agree with Firewoman that I think she's trying to protect him. If she goes down, at least she won't take him with her.

I can't wait to see what happens next!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I think that when its also said and done Emily would go down and doesn't want to take anyone else with her...whats so sad is that Jack could be her salvation...I think he could help heal her heart and maybe find some peace and usually with peace forgiveness would come...but she is doing all she can and you can see it on her face her fighting it to keep herself from feeling anything for him but she does but now it seems like where it started to use Victoria's son she is starting to see him in a new light and realizes he is not his mother
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread