+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 107 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast
Like Tree763Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

I just can't see them killing off Nolan -- there's no way Emily can get things done without him. It would only make sense if they are really going to wrap up this whole story in one season and change it dramatically in the fall. I hope that's not the case.
    jucamer likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

I haven't seen the last 2 yet (might wait for finale to dvr), but I wouldn't think they'd kill Nolan off. While he is a major character, he's TOO major. Like MFWalkoff said, Em needs him to get things done. Almost every character is a major one, but Nolan? Nah...too important. Only one who knows the truth.
    JavaJo and jucamer like this.

Uh oh - Ashley saw them kiss! That won't be good

And the look on Nolan's face when Emily said she was proud of him, awww, but then YIKES! The white-haired man!

I'm already starting to worry about how to get through the summer with no new episodes - this show is just too good

Just wondering if any other Brothers and Sisters fans noticed that Nolan's house is the one used for Kevin's law firms' beach house in the episode "Glass Houses"? Thought it would have been cute for the writers to put in a line for Emily about how the house seemed familiar, or seems like she'd been here in another life, when she first saw it, LOL

What was Ashley doing outside Em's house when she saw them kissing?
    Count your blessings!

Forgot to say that I agree with those who say they won't kill off Nolan - he's too important to the storyline. But it looks like they'll make us worry a bit first - where's the nail biting smiley when I need it?
    jucamer likes this.

I would think if white hair was going to kill Nolan, he would have done it immediately, instead of just knocking him out. WTF is up with all those clocks??? Creepy.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Maybe Ashley was coming to talk wedding stuff, or appologize for being snippy earlier?

Okay, something is really bugging me right now, and that is how the producers have taken Daniel from a likeable person (who did not appear to want to be like the Grayson's) to this person who so easily moved over to the dark side. It does not make sense to me that a few episodes back he wanted to run away to Paris with Emily, get married and live happily ever after....far far away from the Grayson's and everything that they represented.

I am having a hard time understanding how and why the writers decided to turn Daniel into this dark and brooding character so quickly, since he seemed to literally turn into this person overnight. It just seems like they rushed Daniel's transformation too quickly. What did I miss? This makes me wonder if Daniel was indeed the person who was originally supposed to be shot to death at the beginning of the show, but he became so popular that the producers chose to change the direction of the show. Anyway, I hope that this tranformation is explained a little further in season 2.

And I don't think that they will kill Nolan off either. He, too, is a very integral part of the plot and is very popular with the audience.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 05-17-2012 at 12:17 PM.
    jucamer likes this.

I don't think they will kill Nolan either....but I will bet my last dime they will probably leave the show hanging on whether he is alive or dead and make us wait 5 months to find out for sure
    jucamer likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    And I don't think that they will kill Nolan off either. He, too, is a very integral part of the plot and is very popular with the audience.
    I agree. The fans have really taken to Nolan & he adds an awful lot to the show.

There are only 3, possibly 4, main characters who I think are expendable to the plot of the show:
    Charlotte - really, other than being Emily's half sister, she really doesn't have much to do except mope around being dissappointed in people.
    Ashley - kind of a fun two-faced friend/employee, but not really all that necessary.
    Declan - other than being Jack's brother & Charlotte's sometimes boyfriend, not that necessary either. I doubt it will be him, however, because Jack has already lost his father, beloved dog, & girlfriend this season. Losing his brother too would be a bit much. I'd make a bad Kennedy joke, but considering current events, I won't.

Remote possibility, Amanda (the real Emily) - other than being a thorn (pun intended) in the side to Emily's Revenge & Jack/Emily romance, she's kind of an irritation to watch. Getting her out of the Jack/Emily equation would actually open up some possibilities.
    jucamer likes this.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

+ Reply to Thread