+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 107 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast
Like Tree760Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Well, the question of what show's going to fill the Desperate Housewives' slot has been answered - Revenge is now moving to Sunday nights after OUaT.

I'm disappointed but purely for selfish reasons - I loved having Revenge on Weds so it'd break up the week until Sunday nights and OUaT... Oh well.
    Well, this just annoys me. I work Sunday nights and end up not getting to see it. I have DVR, but hubby usually stops the recording of DH and Good Wife.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Well, the question of what show's going to fill the Desperate Housewives' slot has been answered - Revenge is now moving to Sunday nights after OUaT.

I'm disappointed but purely for selfish reasons - I loved having Revenge on Weds so it'd break up the week until Sunday nights and OUaT... Oh well.
    Well, you sent me go google. I found out OUaT = Once Upon a Time

That's one show I haven't started up with yet, but from reading comments, I probably will eventually.

I'm just glad Revenge will have a permanent home. I hope they keep it coming for a long time. But, I agree that having Revenge on Wednesday night is a nice mid-week treat.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I just hope that it has the fan base (which I think it does) to hold it's own on Sundays against The Good Wife. Hopefully they will make sure that everyone will know that it is moving to a new time and day
    Alexxxx likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

is it 10:00 yet...can't wait to see tonights show
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    is it 10:00 yet...can't wait to see tonights show
    I know. Squeeeeeeeeeee!

It promises to be a good one, if the previews mean anything at all. We're down to the last two shows, right?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey
    If they kill nolan, i am done with the show

I knew it was gonna be Sammy when into the show 5 minutes they show Jack trying to get him to drink something and him just lying there...but it didn't stop me from bawling my eyes out

Nolan is in wayyyyyyyyyyy over his head and according to the press release there is supposed to be a major death in the finale...but I am like you...I do not want it to be Nolan

As for Ashley she sold her soul to the devil and she will end up paying the price...I mean since Emily was her best friend and if she had been honest with Emily about how much the money and prestige meant to her I am sure Emily would have just given her plenty of it

I really wonder what was hiding behind the painting and did Victoria really give all the info to Daniel or was it some phoney info or did Victoria make copies...I know these are things that they will leave us hanging with next week so we can ponder them all summer
    jucamer likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Rest assured that whatever Victoria gave Daniel, it will stir the pot even more....love it!!!!!

Awwwww, poor Sammy. I just can't watch when an animal dies or gets hurt in a show. Don't feel the same way about people (what the heck does that say about me? ).

I also don't want Nolan gone as he is the most entertaining part of Revenge. I wasn't sure if I was going to like him at first and now I'm always happy when he is part of a scene.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

What a rollercoaster last night.

Sammy's death had me . Like others, I can't take it when I see an animal die... Then we had Nolan pulling a fast one on Amanda - whoa, boy - didn't see that one coming. But once the white-haired man repeated his name a second time, I knew he'd be coming for him - yikes! Then we have Declan and Charlotte - is it bad if I ask whether we could get a 2 for 1 deal and both of these characters somehow get knocked off? I'd be okay with that...

The previews look great - Amanda's going to go all ninja again - can't wait to see that! I'm hoping it'll be in Nolan's house and she's rescuing him...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I was my eyes out so much with Sammy that my own dog was jumping all over me licking my face.

I can not believe they would kill off Nolan - I would be gone as well - he is my favorite character . I am thinking (and hoping) it will be Charlotte with an overdose.....
    Coco46 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread