+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 113 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast
Like Tree814Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fogey

Re: Revenge

hummm, so they all met her and don't remember her? ok. this is going down hill if you ask me.
    but i think Victory knew she met her somewhere but does not remember when

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    hummm, so they all met her and don't remember her?
    To be fair, if I ran into someone ten years later that had served me at an event, I probably wouldn't remember her either (and wouldn't expect her to remember me). Catering staff is supposed to be "invisible" when serving at an event, even if they are spoken to, so I don't see this as being that far fetched. Also, since she is so wealthy, they would never connect her with waitstaff position (unless they saw her in a photo).
    JavaJo and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn View Post
    To be fair, if I ran into someone ten years later that had served me at an event, I probably wouldn't remember her either (and wouldn't expect her to remember me). Catering staff is supposed to be "invisible" when serving at an event, even if they are spoken to, so I don't see this as being that far fetched. Also, since she is so wealthy, they would never connect her with waitstaff position (unless they saw her in a photo).
    that is true. I have been trying to see if i can remember any but no. Ok i take it back.
    JulieAnn likes this.

those people are rich rich snobs they aren't going to give a second glance or thought to the wait staff unless one of them spills something on them
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    those people are rich rich snobs they aren't going to give a second glance or thought to the wait staff unless one of them spills something on them
    Exactly! Plus, several times we have seen folks give Emily a second look/thought along the lines of "have we met" but then dismiss it. It was only the best friend who finally connected the old and new because of the photo...but she is no longer in the picture (pardon the pun ).

FORT Fogey

youngAmanda was a plain, simple, brunette, domestic employee. fauxEmily is a knockout, sophisticated, blonde, billionaire. I'm not surprised nobody recognized her. And, ten years of lying, cheating, backstabbing, politics, espionage, and under-the-table business deals have gone by. These people have a lot on their plate.

It was cool learning the significance of the double infinity sign.
    Amanda's Dad: "You know how much I love you?"
    Amanda: "Yes, infinity times infinity".

Awww.
    JulieAnn likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    youngAmanda was a plain, simple, brunette, domestic employee. fauxEmily is a knockout, sophisticated, blonde, billionaire. I'm not surprised nobody recognized her. And, ten years of lying, cheating, backstabbing, politics, espionage, and under-the-table business deals have gone by. These people have a lot on their plate.
    And I'm loving what fauxEmily is serving them this time!
    Last edited by JulieAnn; 05-11-2012 at 04:46 PM.
    Alexxxx likes this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Well, the question of what show's going to fill the Desperate Housewives' slot has been answered - Revenge is now moving to Sunday nights after OUaT.

I'm disappointed but purely for selfish reasons - I loved having Revenge on Weds so it'd break up the week until Sunday nights and OUaT... Oh well.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Well, bleep. That puts it against the Good Wife. I guess I'll have to dvr Revenge.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Well, the question of what show's going to fill the Desperate Housewives' slot has been answered - Revenge is now moving to Sunday nights after OUaT.

I'm disappointed but purely for selfish reasons - I loved having Revenge on Weds so it'd break up the week until Sunday nights and OUaT... Oh well.
    I think Revenge already has a very loyal following so if they can add to our "crew" with the OUAT crowd then I'd be tickled pink ! That means we won't have to sit around worrying about renewal from season to season!

+ Reply to Thread