+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 115 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

I loved this episode, but then I love them all. lol I was surprised that CM was Nolan's aunt, but agree that I love Nolan and Emily working together. Loved when Nolan paid for Declan's tuition. I was also surprised that Daniel chose to stick with his father, but not unhappy as I was hoping that Jack and Emily would get together. Judging from the preview I get my wish as we see them kissing. I agree with cantstopwatching about her marrying Daniel anyway. How do you marry someone and know that after hearing the whole story he still chose to carry on with what the Grayson family did to ruin her life?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I loved this episode, but then I love them all. lol I was surprised that CM was Nolan's aunt, but agree that I love Nolan and Emily working together. Loved when Nolan paid for Declan's tuition. I was also surprised that Daniel chose to stick with his father, but not unhappy as I was hoping that Jack and Emily would get together. Judging from the preview I get my wish as we see them kissing. I agree with cantstopwatching about her marrying Daniel anyway. How do you marry someone and know that after hearing the whole story he still chose to carry on with what the Grayson family did to ruin her life?
    She might feel it will be easier to tear the family apart and enact revenge when she is part of the family. It's hard because I did like Daniel and I think she cares about him and really wanted him to show that he isn't like the rest of them... But now that she knows I think that is where we hopefully will see less mushy mushy with Daniel and that will open a door for her and Jack. Daniel showed his true colors and Emily needs to put that brick wall up in regards to her feelings for him and kick some butt.
    Minney and jucamer like this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    It was weird to see that Victoria went to visit David's grave too and saw that rose! I think Emily is becoming infected by her own rage and obsession for revenge. She may have gone way off the path she first plotted out, and it will all blow up in her face!
    Daniel closed the door when his father told him "everything". We didnt get to hear it, but did Emily with her planted bug?
    Yes, I believe that Emily heard the entire conversation between Daniel and his father. However, I am not convinced that Conrad told Daniel everything, as he promised. For one thing, Daniel has been shown, up until recently, that he is a flawed individual but not downright EVIL. Daniel seems to have some redeeming qualities as well as a conscience, so, it is hard for me to believe that Conrad told him the complete truth about David Clark and the Grayson's involvement in his incarceration and ultimately his death in prison. I suspect that Conrad only told Daniel part of the story. If Daniel now knows that the Grayson's framed David Clark and arranged for him to be killed in prison, then I would have expected to have seen a much much different reaction from Emily....like pure unadulerated hatred toward Daniel. Yet she only seemed to show disappointment in him. But, time will tell just how much Daniel really knows. I truly hate to see his character go so far over to the dark side. It is as if he changed overnight.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 05-05-2012 at 02:33 PM.
    ilja likes this.

We just watched the last 3 episodes...was glad I did because after the last one in April, I don't know that I could hang on a week!

In the preview for next week, anyone else notice Em isn't wearing her ring?

preview for 5/16 sez: A loss brings Emily & Jack closer (so hoping it's NOT Sam..who isn't even in most episodes). Meanwhile, Victoria's newest collaboration causes trouble for Conrand; and a vengeful Charlotte wants to get even w/ Declan. WHY isn't her family getting her help?...Vic knows she's got an addiction. Why does it take Declan to get her in trouble at school to get her help? ugh :/

I was thinking Declan...never even considered it being Sam but it seems like Sam is like between 17 and 20 best I can figure so he's lived past his expected age as it is for a large dog
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Awe man, I will be bawling my eyes out if it is Sam!! It brings back so many memories of losing my Sam (same kind of dog and everything) This show never fails me. I haven't watched last week, but will do that tonight. I love Emily and Jack. Surprised to see that CM was Nolan's aunt. So glad that someone helped her get out of harms way.
    jucamer likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Awe man, I will be bawling my eyes out if it is Sam!! It brings back so many memories of losing my Sam (same kind of dog and everything) This show never fails me. I haven't watched last week, but will do that tonight. I love Emily and Jack. Surprised to see that CM was Nolan's aunt. So glad that someone helped her get out of harms way.
    well I will pass you the tissues cause I will be bawling right along with ya if its Sam...always hard to lose an animal
    jucamer likes this.

6 hours 20 minutes and counting...lol
    JulieAnn and Alexxxx like this.

OMG 12 minutes...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

FORT Fanatic

I have to wait until tomorrow to watch

+ Reply to Thread