+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 110 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fan

Re: Revenge

"Weren't we supposed to find out who killed David Clarke this episode?"

Emily realized (after hearing the bugged conversation) that her father wasn't killed by another convict as she had been told, but that it was instead a contract hit set up by the Grayson's -- just like the guy found hung.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    Trust Me!

Emily should not have been too shocked to find out that the Graysons had something to do with her father's death. They had everything else to do with his downfall.
    Daniel is not looking too nice with his jealousy and doubt about Emily. I wonder what direction their 'engagement' will take now that he is off the hook. His sister is sinking fast too.

My first post here as I just found that the FORT covered Revenge which is one of my all time favorite shows. Glad to see others do as well. I look forward to Wednesday just because this show is so good. I agree with cablejockey that Daniel is not looking nice with his jealousy. Is it just me who would like to see Jack and Emily together? I did like Daniel, but always wanted her to be with Jack. I knew she could not let Jack know who she was, but I am still hoping for it at some point.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I was so excited about Revenge being on tonight! And then I realized that today is only Tuesday. *sigh*

We only have a couple more episodes of this season left, yes?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn View Post
    I was so excited about Revenge being on tonight! And then I realized that today is only Tuesday. *sigh*

We only have a couple more episodes of this season left, yes?
    Four more, I think.

And, tonight's the night!

JulieAnn and Jaceegirl like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

The difference between Victoria and Emily's ruthlessness is that Victoria is emotionally fragile and makes her decisions out of panic. Emily, on the other hand, is detached from her emotions (after a brief period of letting them get the better of her) and, as she told Nolan's bodyguard, she doesn't panic easily. Because she is detached, it is like a chess game for her and she can see the multiple ways it can play out.

Victoria's ruthlessness is totally self serving. She wants her own way. Always.

Emily's ruthlessness is more of a conviction to "bring them to justice" because they truly did destroy her life (and her father's).
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

well its seems the interest of both Victoria and Emily are in the same direction while Daniel is going to stand by his dad..should get interesting...time to throw Daniel to the wolves..his character really disappointed me tonight...and oh man Emily was on a roll when she went after Nolan again...him and his aunt was not a twist I saw coming
    cablejockey, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I didn't see CM being Nolan's aunt either - loved that twist b/c I was really bummed at the thought of he & Emily not working together anymore.

Can't believe Emily's going to go through with the marriage. IK it'll be easier for her to manipulate situations from the inside but how can you marry someone you don't love (IK, I'm really old fashioned like that-lol. ) I was really disappointed in Daniel. Guess he's going down with the Grayson ship then.

So now that Victoria knows someone's visiting David's gravesite, is she going to set up a camera and discover Emily? I had to laugh at her comment about the higher the pedestal, the farther they have to fall - it sounded like she was describing her own future...
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

It was weird to see that Victoria went to visit David's grave too and saw that rose! I think Emily is becoming infected by her own rage and obsession for revenge. She may have gone way off the path she first plotted out, and it will all blow up in her face!
    Daniel closed the door when his father told him "everything". We didnt get to hear it, but did Emily with her planted bug?

+ Reply to Thread