+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 111 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090 ... LastLast
Like Tree801Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Beyond excited for the new show tonight. Finally a reason to enjoy wednesday's again.
    lopevian and ButterflyFaery like this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I hear ya'll I too am sooooooooo ready for some new Revenge can't wait for tonight
    Realitychick and lopevian like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Yippee!
    Realitychick and lopevian like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I can barely wait for 10pm!!! I'm so freakin' excited and happy this show is finally back!
    Realitychick likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I have to wait to watch it until I get home from teaching tomorrow! So I'm counting on you guys to "spoil" me and give me my Revenge fix to tide me over until then.

Sooooo? What happened!?

it was too good to spoil for you...I just can't..it has to be seen but it was good I will tell you this at this point I am not sure which one Emily or Victoria will go the furtherest to get what they want
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I found it pretty grim after all the parties and pretty clothes! Emily was wearing black and a wig--beating a guy up! With Daneil in so much trouble, I guess things will be dark.
    I found that Mason Treadwell's Report is a real web site!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Great episode but I have a question - why did Amanda tell the guy she beat up that asking him questions was for Jack - did she mean that now she has a way to make sure the evidence Victoria's trying to throw at him won't pan out?? I couldn't figure that out, esp. since that guy wouldn't know Jack.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I didnt know whey she mentioned Jack's name either--you'd think she would want to keep his name out of it! I wonder what she got taped from her questioning of him.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Great episode but I have a question - why did Amanda tell the guy she beat up that asking him questions was for Jack - did she mean that now she has a way to make sure the evidence Victoria's trying to throw at him won't pan out?? I couldn't figure that out, esp. since that guy wouldn't know Jack.
    Freudian slip?

She also said after kicking him: "and that was for Daniel" apparantly because of the overdone beating he set up for Daniel.

Maybe we'll find out that the tapes revealed he had a part in the set up of Jack. Anyhow, I liked her beatdown of the guy. Not sure why, just did.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread