+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 115 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Uncle Bill was the broker she destroyed, right? He also played the finace in The Wedding Singer. The douchey one...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    I just wonder how this can span several seasons...
    That was my question too... afraid to get attached to it!! But liking it so far...

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

This is one show that is keeping my interest from beginning to end. I absolutely love this show and the characters.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I am still loving this show!

Re: Nolan - I'm kind of confused on the ages of these characters. Nolan seems the same age as Emily and she was a child when her father was taken away to jail. Yet Nolan had a genious software or internet related idea and Emily's dad backed him? How old is Nolan supposed to be?

Re: Jack - I can't wait to see how this all plays out as it's so obvious Emily is meant to be with Jack. I agree with whoever said that this whole Revenge thing is going to destroy their happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl View Post
    That was my question too... afraid to get attached to it!! But liking it so far...
    I've read somewhere (I can't remember where now, but I know it's somewhere reputable) that most/all of the questions around this "revenge" plot will be answered or wrapped up by the end of the season. First, I have to wonder how true that is. Second, I have to wonder what they'd do for future seasons if it is true.

well I read somewhere and I think it was here in spoiler form as to what the 2nd season would be but I dont' see it now....I will check with the mods and see if it was here and if it was and removed so I can't post it but if I read it elsewhere and they allow it I will post it...sorry I read so many sites about shows I love and never remember for sure where I read it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Hubby and I have been huge Castle fans but the last two episodes were too gory for me, so we tried Revenge. We both really loved it. In fact, we were sitting in the car using WiFi and I honestly couldn't tell you if a baby was being born in the car next to ours, I was that enthralled. Great show - looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

FORT Fogey

this is one of those shows that really don't need a 2nd season. Just do it all in one season
    2boysmom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    this is one of those shows that really don't need a 2nd season. Just do it all in one season
    from what I have read if it stays on the air...I know the ratings are good but you never know with the networks the 2nd season has already been planned out

tonights episode was good but IMO not nearly as good as last weeks episode was

I was happy to see her getting to spend some time alone with Sammy
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I know he's weird, but I really like Nolan. I'm willing to bet that he saves the bar.

I really like this show.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread