+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 110 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well there goes my idea that maybe sooner or later we would find out her father was actually alive and would show up some time or later
    But remember, just because we find out who the killer is doesn't have to mean that he's actually dead.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    But remember, just because we find out who the killer is doesn't have to mean that he's actually dead.
    Sure, she can just pull a Roseanne Roesannadanna and say, "Nevermind".
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 04-15-2012 at 07:01 AM.
    Count your blessings!

I think he is really dead. If he wasn't, Nolan would know and he would have informed him of Emily's plot to destroy them all. Remember, her father asked her to forgive them. I don't know..it just doesn't make sense for him to pretend to her he's dead when she was his whole world.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I don't know, JavaJo, I feel that that's precisely why he is pretending to be dead. Don't you feel it is awfully coincidental that he passed away before her release so that she would have access to his wealth? Nolan is continually trying to get Emily to pair up with Jack and let everything else rest. It's my guess that he's either pushing for that as a brother, or because it is her father's directive, or maybe both!

Joshua Bowman was on Ellen last week. I had NO idea he had a British accent! Sweet guy, too.

I think Nolan would do and tell Emily anything dad told him too..I think there is a chance he is alive but if he is we will just have to wait and see it would make for an interesting twist in the show and can you just imagine how Victoria would deal with it....lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I hope that he's not still alive. That would be stretching plot twists on the show to the point of sillyness.

What happens if he's alive? In season 2, he and his daughter start a rogue undercover spy agency, like Alias?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I hope that he's not still alive. That would be stretching plot twists on the show to the point of sillyness.

What happens if he's alive? In season 2, he and his daughter start a rogue undercover spy agency, like Alias?
    I read a while back (maybe on EW or Wetpaint ??) where the writers said that they considered a plot that would reveal that Emily's (Amanda Clarke's) father was still alive, but they decided against it. I don't remember the reason that they gave, and I guess that they could always change their minds too. Anyway, I don't think that he is still alive, but anything is possible.

Dang! Some punk over at The Huffington Post stole my patented Big Brother Alliance Wheel™ -- to track all the criss-crossing relationships on Revenge!

'Revenge' On ABC: A Roadmap Of All The Show's Relationships, Love Triangles And Revenging So Far (INFOGRAPHIC)

"Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

OMG The BB Wheel.. love that, shame on Huff post!! That is an MF Original! I however don't think any of the BB ones got as messy as this one!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

FINALLY, the show is back on tonight.....Can't wait!!!
    lopevian and ButterflyFaery like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread