+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 110 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fanatic

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I wondered the same thing..they never explained his abcense...IDK if Nolan let him go after they thought Tyler was gone or what
    Yet he was at the engagement party...so if Nolan let him go then he must have rehired him.

BTW: Nolan is my favorite character. He has THE BEST lines!

i just started watching the first season online. i am 2 episodes in and i am totally hooked! i can't wait to watch more!
    Minney likes this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Good lord - this show hasn't been on in forever. I thought it was on last night, so I was looking forward to watching it this morning, only to see that it wasn't on. WHY do they keep shows off for this long??!!??
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I know, it's driving me crazy too. They'd better show the rest of the season uninterrupted when it comes back.

There is a 'clip' show that recaps the season so far on April 11, and the next new episode is April 18th. C'MON! SHEESH!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I know, it's driving me crazy too. They'd better show the rest of the season uninterrupted when it comes back.

There is a 'clip' show that recaps the season so far on April 11, and the next new episode is April 18th. C'MON! SHEESH!
    What????? They said it was coming back in April so I thought it was on this week!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    What????? They said it was coming back in April so I thought it was on this week!
    I did too - this is INSANE!! And then they wonder why shows lose viewers...it's their own damn fault when they put them on 'hiatus' for so long!!
    jucamer likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Here I'm not surprised - you have had so far the past few weeks since the last airing March Madness, a couple of holidays, and a few other large events that feature an increased amount of coverage (Even I think the Travyon Martin incident), that if they showed new episodes, they'd be lost in the shuffle.

I think unlike some shows "Revenge" will not suffer due to the delay. ABC is being smart with it too by doing a recap show a week before the April 18 story.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I did too - this is INSANE!! And then they wonder why shows lose viewers...it's their own damn fault when they put them on 'hiatus' for so long!!
    thats why I said I would like for ABC to do with Revenge and OUAT what they did with LOST...don't even bother til the end of February to start showing it..I know its a pain to wait that long but I personally would rather wait and get all episodes one after the other with no interruptions or breaks
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

With between 16 and 22 episodes per season and a 52-week year, there's almost no way around it. What I would like to see is for them to run the shows all the way through with maybe a couple of week-long breaks for special event, and then run them a second time for anyone who wants to rewatch or who may have missed some episodes. That would leave a much shorter time between seasons.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Still catching up last 2 shows....going to rewatch.... But, on 4/18 the new episode says: An old beau of Victoria's unexpectedly reenters her life and distracts her from Daniel's troubles, which had put her in despair. Elsewhere, Jack's quest to locate Amanda takes on an added urgency when he becomes a murder suspect.

+ Reply to Thread