+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 110 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I think that it could be something as simple as Takeda lost family on the plane that went down, perhaps his entire family was aboard when the plane crashed. It was also revealed last night that Conrad was laundering money for the people (organization) who were actually responsible for taking down the plane, which Takeda no doubt knew about. And, it appears that Emily has gotten all her money from Takeda, since I had often wondered where that money came from.

I noticed that the police detective mentioned that Memorial Day was coming up, and I had read that the second season (and I guess that there will be one) will not be in the Hamptons. I believe that the second season will begin with Daniel's trial, and it will probably be in some major city....just a guess on my part.
    I thought Emily got her money from her dad investing in Nolan's company... Or am I crazy? I thought Nolan said that to Emly in one of the scenes of her getting out of the detention center...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

It looked as though Conrad was willing to take the rap for his bad business dealings and felt real remorse about it. But it may have been Victoria who thought of framing her lover and neighbour! If thats the case, she is really really evil and look out Emily.
    Alexxxx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    Emily got her money from her father.. he invested in Nolan, he owned like 49% of Nolan's company or something. Nolan told her when he met her after her Juvie stint that her dad was the only one that had faith in him. I think Ashley told Amanda in the beginning that Nolan could own everyone in the Hamptons, he was richer than all of them.. if that is true and I guess Amanda's dad had about the same so when he died Amanda (Emily) got a big inheritance.
    Thank you for explaining that. They throw so much information at us each week, that I don't always catch these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    I thought Emily got her money from her dad investing in Nolan's company... Or am I crazy? I thought Nolan said that to Emly in one of the scenes of her getting out of the detention center...
    Yes, FireWoman was kind enough to tell me that Emily's money came from her dad's investment in Nolan's company. I didn't remember that conversation, but you are right.

I read on EW's website that the 6 remaining episodes, beginning in April, will be shown in one uninterrupted block. That is good to hear.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 03-02-2012 at 05:52 PM.
    jucamer likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I really liked this show in the beginning, but I'm growing weary.
    Florimel likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Not me - every show pulls me in further. I love it!
    FireWoman and jucamer like this.
    Count your blessings!

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I read on EW's website that the 6 remaining episodes, beginning in April, will be shown in one uninterrupted block. That is good to hear.
    Very good to hear! Four weeks? Four weeks! I'm going to have to re-watch about three episodes now, just before a new one airs. This show is fantastic!

FORT Fanatic

I just discovered this show a week and a half ago and spent way too many hours catching up with all of the episodes. I really am enjoying the show but one giant plot hole has been bugging me: Where was Big Ed when Tyler came to beat up Nolan and tied him to a chair and slashed his arm? Was there something I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian View Post
    Very good to hear! Four weeks? Four weeks! I'm going to have to re-watch about three episodes now, just before a new one airs. This show is fantastic!
    They're showing some "Real life Revenge" shows the next few weeks. The first one was pretty good. Much like 48 Hours Mysteries.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn View Post
    I just discovered this show a week and a half ago and spent way too many hours catching up with all of the episodes. I really am enjoying the show but one giant plot hole has been bugging me: Where was Big Ed when Tyler came to beat up Nolan and tied him to a chair and slashed his arm? Was there something I missed?
    I wondered the same thing..they never explained his abcense...IDK if Nolan let him go after they thought Tyler was gone or what
    Minney likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread