+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 110 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fanatic

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    We are going to watch the past 2 episodes on Sunday.

So... was Daniel shot on the beach.... at all?

Hoping he was....it'll be the only way my husband will continue to watch it with me

No, Daniel wasn't shot... sorry!

FORT Fanatic

I don't understand Taketa's role in all of this... at least why he did it all? The other thing I don't understand, is how did Amanda end up with blood on her? When she met Jack on the boat and was going to go away with him until he mentioned Emily sticking up for her (can't remember exactly what that was), but then he noticed blood on her jacket/arm, where did that come from? She wasn't on the beach until later? Ugh... I have to go back and rewatch these past two episodes!

No new shows until April is hardly a surprise. They have to keep enough new episodes for May sweeps.

For me, this show is quite well acted and has beautify set and costumes, but I do find it very predictable. I can think of only a couple of twists that I couldn't see coming. My guess about Takeda is that he has his own personal reasons for wanting revenge on the Graysons.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl View Post
    I don't understand Taketa's role in all of this... at least why he did it all? The other thing I don't understand, is how did Amanda end up with blood on her? When she met Jack on the boat and was going to go away with him until he mentioned Emily sticking up for her (can't remember exactly what that was), but then he noticed blood on her jacket/arm, where did that come from? She wasn't on the beach until later? Ugh... I have to go back and rewatch these past two episodes!
    When she escaped from Tyler, he got a shot off at her and she squeals. He must have knicked her.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl View Post
    No, Daniel wasn't shot... sorry!
    ugh...thanks. guess I'm watchin by myself come April

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    No new shows until April is hardly a surprise. They have to keep enough new episodes for May sweeps.

For me, this show is quite well acted and has beautify set and costumes, but I do find it very predictable. I can think of only a couple of twists that I couldn't see coming. My guess about Takeda is that he has his own personal reasons for wanting revenge on the Graysons.
    Yeah, it's looking more and more like Takeda is that one with the major revenge plot, and Emily is just a pawn with her minor revenge plot, and they are able to help each other on some level. I wonder if Emily really knows what Takeda is all about.

But, I don't find it predictable. I'm surprised about something every show. It's what keeps me tuning in. That, and the occasional campy scene. Nolan is king in that respect.

Favorite scene last night: Emily comforting Charlotte on "their" father's porch swing. Charlotte so desperately needs a big sister to look out for her, and Emily is realizing that she would like that too, but has no clue how to go about it. Every episode, her final scene just gets to me, humanizes her and makes me root for her.

Now, why does Takeda want revenge on the Graysons? Family on the flight that went down? Seems like it's probably a lot more complicated than that. Hmmmm
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Part of me thinks she told him, "If I get off track, help me get back in focus" so that's what he's doing (in a very extreme way) and part of me wonders why the juvie warden had is phone number to give her. We still don't know why the warden is so involved in her quest. When I re-watched it, there appeared to be two boxes on her couch when she got frustrated and threw the infinity box. I still don't know if Takeda put the second box under her floorboards with the tools and fishing equipment in it, or if she did it. When did the infinity box get dug back up? Did she do it or Takeda... in which case, how did he know where she put it?
    Count your blessings!

I just wonder how much Nolan knows about what happened on the beach...I would rather they hold this show til February like the did with LOST then show it all...I hate having to wait weeks in between episodes...and the stupid networks don't realize they lose viewers that way
    cablejockey likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Yeah, it's looking more and more like Takeda is that one with the major revenge plot, and Emily is just a pawn with her minor revenge plot, and they are able to help each other on some level. I wonder if Emily really knows what Takeda is all about.

But, I don't find it predictable. I'm surprised about something every show. It's what keeps me tuning in. That, and the occasional campy scene. Nolan is king in that respect.

Favorite scene last night: Emily comforting Charlotte on "their" father's porch swing. Charlotte so desperately needs a big sister to look out for her, and Emily is realizing that she would like that too, but has no clue how to go about it. Every episode, her final scene just gets to me, humanizes her and makes me root for her.

Now, why does Takeda want revenge on the Graysons? Family on the flight that went down? Seems like it's probably a lot more complicated than that. Hmmmm
    I think that it could be something as simple as Takeda lost family on the plane that went down, perhaps his entire family was aboard when the plane crashed. It was also revealed last night that Conrad was laundering money for the people (organization) who were actually responsible for taking down the plane, which Takeda no doubt knew about. And, it appears that Emily has gotten all her money from Takeda, since I had often wondered where that money came from.

I noticed that the police detective mentioned that Memorial Day was coming up, and I had read that the second season (and I guess that there will be one) will not be in the Hamptons. I believe that the second season will begin with Daniel's trial, and it will probably be in some major city....just a guess on my part.
    cablejockey likes this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I think that it could be something as simple as Takeda lost family on the plane that went down, perhaps his entire family was aboard when the plane crashed. It was also revealed last night that Conrad was laundering money for the people (organization) who were actually responsible for taking down the plane, which Takeda no doubt knew about. And, it appears that Emily has gotten all her money from Takeda, since I had often wondered where that money came from.

I noticed that the police detective mentioned that Memorial Day was coming up, and I had read that the second season (and I guess that there will be one) will not be in the Hamptons. I believe that the second season will begin with Daniel's trial, and it will probably be in some major city....just a guess on my part.
    Emily got her money from her father.. he invested in Nolan, he owned like 49% of Nolan's company or something. Nolan told her when he met her after her Juvie stint that her dad was the only one that had faith in him. I think Ashley told Amanda in the beginning that Nolan could own everyone in the Hamptons, he was richer than all of them.. if that is true and I guess Amanda's dad had about the same so when he died Amanda (Emily) got a big inheritance.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread