+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 107 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484 ... LastLast
Like Tree760Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fogey

Re: Revenge

Takeda did it!

Daniel had better get comfy on Rikers Island. I'll bet Takeda didn't leave many loose ends.

Sooo much to absorb tonight.

Nolan still leads the pack in being adorable.
    jucamer likes this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

I KNEW Amanda left her jacket in Jack's car. How much info was on the money transfer? Jack needs to cover his tracks better... leaving his bloody hoodie folded in his drawer, etc. There has to be a ton of physical evidence from him dragging the body, handling the phone, getting back into his car with blood all over him (where WERE his keys?). Quick thinking on Amanda's part to rush back to the house. Confused, though about the box. What box did she throw? What box did Jack find in her floorboards and who put it there? Why is Takeda making her choose between Amanda and Jack? I hope she chooses Jack if it really comes down to that - or would Takeda take out the opposite one she chooses? Why is Takeda going rogue on her if she hired him to train her? She's pissed at him and Nolan and in a very strained place with the Graysons. That dinner after the hearing was like chewing glass.
    Count your blessings!

I don't think Takeda is making her choose between Amanda and Jack...more like Jack and Daniel. And he killed Tyler because he was about to blow the whole thing wide open and he set up Daniel to put distance between him and Emily because she was thinking more with her heart and not her head. Takeda said that Amanda had been dealt with...wonder what that means exactly....

I'm really starting to like Declan. He was so whiny and annoying at first but he's really starting to grow up.
    cablejockey likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I think you're right - I went to another site that has more discussion and everyone seems to think she has a Jack/Daniel choice. I can't imagine it would be a hard one for her. She was ready to cut Daniel loose until he told her Victoria was claiming rape. Now his situation reflects her father's and Jack is just an innocent bystander who has always been loyal to her memory. I still don't understand why Takeda is making these bold moves. I thought he was just her sensei. I'll be re-watching as soon as it's up on Hulu.

Duh - just reread my earlier post and meant Emily when I talked about Amanda rushing back to the house, and Daniel, not Jack, finding the box in the floorboard. Brain fart.
    Count your blessings!

I am wondering what was in that beautiful wrapped box that Victoria gave to Emily? Some kind of spy thing so she is recording what Emily is doing? Daniel is going to be very suspicious of Emily after what Tyler said and the fact that he didnt find anything under the floor!
    Now it looks as if everybody is going to pin Tyler's murder on Amanda or Jack!
    Nolan and Takeda must have thought that Emily was losing control of the whole plan and had their own stategies in place. Also good to see how quickly Nolan uncovered Ashley's putting those photos in the tabloids.
    Nice scene with Charlotte and Emily on the swing.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I am wondering what was in that beautiful wrapped box that Victoria gave to Emily?
    I know! If she doesn't open it right away, I'll be disappointed in her.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Please tell me it isn't true about no new shows until April?????
    jucamer likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

No new shows til April! I didnt hear that! @#**&! Is ABC purposely trying to sink a popular show? As it is, I find it hard with these 2 or 3 week delays between episodes. If it were nay other show, I would have stopped watching by now.
    ButterflyFaery likes this.

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Last night's episode made me wonder who is really the person wanting Revenge. Is it Emily or is it Takeda?
    Takeda acted like he was the one planning the revenge and Emily was the pawn in implementing his plan.
    And we have to wait until April.
    cablejockey likes this.

We are going to watch the past 2 episodes on Sunday.

So... was Daniel shot on the beach.... at all?

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    He shows up with blood on him but we don't know who's blood or if he was shot. He might not want to give up on the show so soon b/c he is framed and it looks great.
    Hoping he was....it'll be the only way my husband will continue to watch it with me

+ Reply to Thread