+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 113 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383 ... LastLast
Like Tree814Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Some clues from the last epi:

-The person with the gun is caucasian with decent (brown/dark) arm hair wearing a black blazer/coat, white shirt and black glove. We hear a shot, then fireworks (so maybe that is to throw us off) then we see the shooter's hand point the gun down and fire 2 more shots. At the party the only person seen in a black coat is Nolan's bodyguard but he is African American.
    -Takeda must immediately leave the party as soon as Charlotte appears screaming in time to get his car and drive to pick up 'Amanda.'
    -We do not know how much time transpires from Nolan hitting the loop button to Charlotte's appearance screaming for her mom.
    -The sand on Em's hand is likely from Emily's burying of her 'gift.'
    -Nolan and Takeda do nod to each other.
    -It appears that Daniel is not in the picture when Amanda and Jack arrive (where is he lying unconscious and how did the shooter knock him out while Tyler was distracted and manage to get blood on Daniel?). It is pretty obvious that Amanda is/was clueless and is likely not the shooter.

I was with you up to that last part. Amanda had a gun and was rushing back to stop Tyler after she realized Emily told Jack not to give up on Amanda. Daniel may have taken a non-lethal shot (hence the blood) and run off, fallen unconscious...?? not sure, but we are supposed to find out who the shooter is next week.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

This show is just the best one out there. It keeps you guessing and completely involved. LOVE LOVE LOVE this show.

I noticed that the sand on Emily's hand was from her burying the box that Satoshi Takeda gave her, which was most likely her infinity box he got back from Tyler.
    jucamer likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I am so glad this show will be back on this week I missed it last week
    jucamer likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Can I ask a question?

Okay, we haven't watched the last new episode yet. We have it DVRed and were waiting for the next new show (tonight's) so we could watch them back to back. My husband has claimed he is not going to watch the show anymore if Daniel does not get shot on the beach.

Now, I do know it was Tyler killed on the beach and Daniel is framed for it. My question is: WAS Daniel shot on the beach...AT ALL?!?

Because if he was, I still have a 'viewing buddy'. If not, I'm solo here.

thanks!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

He shows up with blood on him but we don't know who's blood or if he was shot. He might not want to give up on the show so soon b/c he is framed and it looks great.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    He shows up with blood on him but we don't know who's blood or if he was shot. He might not want to give up on the show so soon b/c he is framed and it looks great.
    Thanks!

I hope he doesn't. But, he said the beginning showed and led us to believe it was Daniel shot. He said, "if he wasn't shot on the beach, I'm done with it". I was the one who started watching it, and by the 3rd episode, I told him he'd like it...so, I got him to watch. He said it's getting 'soapy' and away from the 'revenge' part of 'each person' like the first few episodes did (which, gotta agree there).

So, not sure what he'll think? Guess we'll find out when we watch.

Thanks again...I will make sure to pay particular attention to the stuff you guys have talked about.

Finally! Tonight's the night.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

this show is like LOST..lol..and we all know how much i loved LOST but you are always left with more questions than answers and according to the promos Daniel doesn't remember so guess we will find out tonight if he is also shot or not
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Emily VanCamp was on Ellen yesterday...

Click to see Spoiler:
    and the only clue she'd give away was that her red dress gets ripped because she gets in a fight on the beach, and it's not a cat fight with Victoria.

+ Reply to Thread