+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fogey

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    Yes we did.
    But I wonder what was in it. That whole beach is a crime scene now, and the box will certainly be found and dug up. I don't think for a second that the original contents of the infinity box were buried on the beach, not with RealAmanda, Takeda, and Nolan all being nearby and involved when the murder happened. I hope we find out soon.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

OK lots of stuff to contemplate... I thought the blood on Amanda was from Tyler... Didn't she hit him with something and knock him out... I thought it was his blood on her. Also didn't fake Amanda accidently kill the Grayson's bodyguard guy? Cause when Tyler was saying he knew he was set up for that by Emily, the look on fake amanda's face reminded me that I thought she killed him. So i think another reason she decided to go back to real amanda was because she didn't want to have her fall for that murder when it was her who did it, plus the whole jack scene with her... him telling her that Emily was the only one to tell him to hang in there in regards to fake amanda... I figured all of that made fake amanda feel bad and remember where her loyalties truly lie... I want to know about the box being buried... If it's the real box or if Satoshi Takeda gave her something else. I will be the first to admit that i was shocked to see that was tyler. I really convinced myself that was Daniel. I turned to my hubby and was screaming at the tv that daniel was dead and then saw tyler and did the "running man" in my bedroom out of excitement. Can't believe we have to wait two weeks. I am sooooo hooked on this show.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

At the very beginning of the show, they show Daniel fall to his knees as a gun goes off, and then someone with a black glove takes the photo that Tyler gave him away from his side. Then the person wearing that glove fires their weapon, but they don't show at what.

Amanda was wearing a black glove when she took Emily's gun and cut the fence ties off of Tyler. Done to throw us off, or is she directly involved?

I think Amanda went to the beach because of what Jack said about Emily on the boat - I would agree RealityChick. I need to watch it again to see where the blood came from - I would think if it was Tyler's it would have been dried by then - what we saw on Jack's hand seemed to be from some type of fresh wound.

Tyler fired a shot at Amanda...she paused and then resumed running. I think he grazed her, hence the blood. I also don't think she went back to make sure Emily wasn't implicated in the bodyguards death....she realized that she implicated Tyler to save Amanda's ass, so she went back to maybe stop Tyler from giving Emily's secrets away...to protect her out of loyalty...and oddly, love.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Did anyone catch the look and nod between Nolan and Takeda???? Something's going on there. We've just scratched the surface of the real story, I think.
    Alexxxx -"Heehee! All we need now is a smoke monster ... " You slay me!
    oh yea I did and I noticed that Shamu was on Jack's boat and IDK what Nolan saw but he was clearly in on something with sen si

the smoke monster...ahhhhh the good times....
    2boysmom likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I think Nolan or Takeda put up the money to start the school as a way to get Jack out of the picture... maybe to protect him on Nolan's part, or to clear Emily's path of distractions on Takeda's part.
    I've heard we'll find out who the shooter was in the next episode two weeks from now. I'm glad they're not dragging it out. It's fun watching the Graysons unravel after all they did to Emily's dad.
    I would be cool with a storyline eventually that David is alive, but made to appear dead to protect him, so he can't even tell Emily. I would hate to think he would condone her getting revenge, but maybe he doesn't know. Maybe Takeda and Nolan are supposed to be protecting her. All groundless speculation on my part, but there aren't a lot of scenarios that make sense if Emily is out of the loop on the shootings at the beach.
    Also - did anyone notice that Amanda threw her jacket into the front seat of Jack's jeep (wasn't the funds transfer info in that pocket?) and then hitch a ride with Takeda without it?
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Daniel lives! Yay!
    Tyler dies! Yay!
    Real!Emily is rescued from her own destruction!
    Real!Amanda gets help from EVERYBODY!
    Nolan is adorable!
    Will Jack ever get to Haiti?
    More Sammy the Wonderdog tonight! Yay!
    Of all the guys to (almost) skinny dip on this show, did it HAVE to be Declan?
    What in the world is Victoria up to? She was way too happy to sign the divorce papers.
    More Grampa Grayson! Yay!

Sensei rocks!

I love this show.

I love William Devane - such a great addition to the cast!!!
    ilja likes this.

From the glances they give each other on Emily's porch, I think Emily and Nolan supplied the sizable grant money to Father Rick, conditional with the timeliness of Jack's departure. Did you see how much Nolan wanted Em to go with Jack and just be done with this whole thing? And did you see how Emily looked at Charlotte when Jack's pills were on the floor? It's fun watching all these new alliances taking shape.

When Daniel told her he had a meeting with Satoshi Takeda, Emily appeared completely unaware that he was in town. Why did he refuse to pick up her call after he met with Daniel? The arm of the person who took the photo away from Daniel's side was too hairy to be Amanda, despite the similar black glove and black sleeve look. Conrad was behind Victoria during her speech, and Big Ed was there, too. That's not to say that they couldn't have hired someone.

Posters have noted that Victoria was awfully agreeable with Conrad. I think so, too, and I thought she was suspiciously confident when she told Conrad that Daniel always comes back to her. Hmm...

She was confident because after she gets fair market value for her shares, she's going to sic the SEC on Grayson Global.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Ohhhh, William Devane is not going to be happy about that.
    Alexxxx likes this.

+ Reply to Thread