+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 110 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fogey

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I
    For the network to make us wait 2 weeks to see more is very ticking off!
    i sensed they were going to do that again to us.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Great, great episode! I started typing up a bunch of possibilities but then compiling the list started making my head hurt so I've scrapped my post.

I can't wait to see where things are headed. Like I said with Ringer y'day, I love that they're keeping us guessing!!! I'm having so much fun, I don't want to read spoilers - I want to see if I can figure it out myself.

Sidenote - is it bad if I dance a jig that Tyler is gone??
    2boysmom, Minney, Alexxxx and 1 others like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I knew Tyler was the dead body the minute he showed up on the screen. Then when David's phone rang on the body, I was positive. But I was still glad.
    The show was really good, but too much was given away in previews & I kept feeling like I had seen this a hundred times. Also they never showed the part that took place in the first few minutes where David fell forward after being struck by something. I kept waiting, but it never happened.
    Also, how did Amanda get the blood on her? Did they ever show or explain that?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Also, how did Amanda get the blood on her? Did they ever show or explain that?
    Tyler shot her when she was running away from him.
    I think Jack might be the first suspect. if sansei did it, he might have left the gun in jack's car. And we know the car keys are not in the car, if jack doesn't have them with him, well you know the rest.

i still think it is one of the sansei's men

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Great, great episode! I started typing up a bunch of possibilities but then compiling the list started making my head hurt so I've scrapped my post.

I can't wait to see where things are headed. Like I said with Ringer y'day, I love that they're keeping us guessing!!! I'm having so much fun, I don't want to read spoilers - I want to see if I can figure it out myself.

Sidenote - is it bad if I dance a jig that Tyler is gone??
    Bwahaha! Me too! I cheered like my team had just scored a touchdown. Even though I was sure it was Tyler that was dead on the beach, it was still a great moment when Victoria turned him over and there could no longer be any question.

I love that there are so many possibilities for what happened, and that I am still surprised. I mean, I knew Tyler would be back, and that he was our dead body, but I didn't see the RealEmily kidnapping coming. Return of Takeda was a surprise, although it probably shouldn't have been. Victoria's icy cold welcome of RealAmanda into the Grayson family was bone-chilling. RealEmily's loyalty, then defection from loyalty, then return to loyalty to RealAmanda was whiplash-worthy, and so good. And any scene with William Devane as Grampa Grayson is a winner.

I can't wait to see what they come up with next.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Did anyone catch the look and nod between Nolan and Takeda???? Something's going on there. We've just scratched the surface of the real story, I think.
    Alexxxx -"Heehee! All we need now is a smoke monster ... " You slay me!
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 02-16-2012 at 05:21 PM.
    ButterflyFaery likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Did anyone catch the look and nod between Nolan and Takeda???? Something's going on there. We've just scratched the surface of the real story, I think.
    Oh, I didn't catch that! I can't wait to see what happens between those two - you know Nolan's looking out for realAmanda...

'Nother sidenote - I want my own Nolan! Heck, I think everyone should have their own Nolan!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Did we in fact see that it was the infiniti box that she buried?

Because she buried the present that Takeda gave her, that looked like a wrapped infiniti box. Could have been anything inside that wrapping, including evidence to point to whomever he (they) wants to go down for the murder.

Heehee! All we need now is a smoke monster ...
    Yes we did.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I have to admit I didn't catch it on the first viewing, but after reading (11 pages!) somewhere else of people's observations, I watched it again, specifically watching for that. At the party Takeda trades looks with Emily while Nolan is behind her. When she looks away Nolan and Takeda trade looks and Nolan nods at him. Emily catches the nod and he awkwardly pretends to be nodding at what Victoria is saying. Very strange series of non-verbal communications!
    Another thing that was obvious on second viewing that I didn't pick up on my own - the timely donation for the school in Haiti. If Takeda was clearing her path of distractions (Tyler, Amanda, Dan) it could have been him getting Jack out of the way.
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 02-16-2012 at 06:39 PM.
    Realitychick and Minney like this.
    Count your blessings!

I agree with Gutmutter. I think there is something going on between Nolan and Satoshi Takeda.

It seemed like Nolan had multiple screens on his iPad. I don't think he was just tracking Jack's boat, I think he might have been tracking that phone that Tyler gave to Amanda, too. Maybe he passed that info on to Satoshi Takeda.

It just nags at me that Nolan is so invested in Emily's happiness, and that he is the one who brought her the news of her father's passing. Why did David turn his company over to him? I think they're all family, and that David is alive, and Nolan knows it. I know I've said this before, and nobody agrees, but I can't make sense of it any other way.

As for last nights beach scene, it sticks in my mind that Emily said she was going to have security at the party because of what happened with Tyler at her last party... and because there was a break between shots, I'm wondering if the Satoshi Takeda shot first, and then security took it from there. I have to stream the show again so I can watch for details.

Maybe all my ideas are out in left field, but I have not enjoyed a show this much in years. Really love the dynamics between the actors, and the mysterious plot they're weaving, even if I am dead wrong as to where it is going.
    Realitychick and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread