+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 110 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

I love Nolan I hope they find a good love interest for him next season!
    JavaJo likes this.

OMG.... awesome episode with so many things that could happen. Sucks we have to wait two weeks to see the next episode. I can't stop repeating it, OMG OMG.
    jucamer likes this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

It sounded like Amanda said she didn't do it (didn't shoot Tyler) and I can't imagine Daniel somehow got the gun from him so maybe the Sensei dude shot Tyler?

FORT Fogey

Daniel lives! Yay!
    Tyler dies! Yay!
    Real!Emily is rescued from her own destruction!
    Real!Amanda gets help from EVERYBODY!
    Nolan is adorable!
    Will Jack ever get to Haiti?
    More Sammy the Wonderdog tonight! Yay!
    Of all the guys to (almost) skinny dip on this show, did it HAVE to be Declan?
    What in the world is Victoria up to? She was way too happy to sign the divorce papers.
    More Grampa Grayson! Yay!

Sensei rocks!

I love this show.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I don't think Sensei did the shooting. It was either Amanda or Danny boy or they're leaving their options open. Wasn't Emily already back at the party when the second two shots rang out? Jack was right there, dragged the body, and the phone rang (Emily trying to call Daniel). I WISH it was all orchestrated by Emily because Victoria and ex will have to watch their beloved family member go to jail for something he didn't do. I think V. agreed to the divorce because she intended to pole ax Grayson Industries. Didn't she have the card of an investigative federal someone? I'll have to watch it all again. I watch this show twice every week. LOVE IT! Loved seeing Sammy again. That goodbye scene with Jack hugging Amanda and Nolan was the sweetest thing ever.

My biggest question... what did Sensei have up his sleeve driving Amanda off?
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 02-16-2012 at 06:20 AM.
    Count your blessings!

Emily buried her box on the beach... and now there will be an investigation in that area. How's she going to get to it before someone else does?

I loved that scene too with Emily and Nolan hugging Jack goodbye, and the dog gets reunited with his owner!After seeing all the stuff in the box, I am surprised Amanda didnt blurt out everything to Jack. And why did she go to him only to run away apparently bleeding?
    I wonder how much Tyler told Daniel before the shooting. And how did the table get turned so quickly that it was Tyler lying on the sand? Right up til Victoria turned him over, I thought it could still be D.
    Loved how all the ladies dressed in red for the party and the men in white--except for Nolan! I dont understand why all the vitriol for Emily from Victoria. She hasnt uncovered anything yet, but she is seething with hatred whens she is around Emily.
    And isnt Grampa Grayson awful to convince Charlotte not to get therapy? For the network to make us wait 2 weeks to see more is very ticking off!

And why did she go to him only to run away apparently bleeding?
    I think when Jack told Amanda what Emily said to him about her, she realized that Emily still loves her or whatever and she left to go try to stop whatever was going to happen. Where was Daniel's dad during this? Could he have stumbled on the scene and shot Tyler? That was my first thought.
    combatcutie and cablejockey like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

I'll just agree will all of you... a fantastic episode! Love Grandpa Grayson. I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria and Grandpa have a deal in the works.
    cablejockey likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Emily buried her box on the beach... and now there will be an investigation in that area. How's she going to get to it before someone else does?
    Did we in fact see that it was the infiniti box that she buried?

Because she buried the present that Takeda gave her, that looked like a wrapped infiniti box. Could have been anything inside that wrapping, including evidence to point to whomever he (they) wants to go down for the murder.

Heehee! All we need now is a smoke monster ...
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

+ Reply to Thread