+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Loved this show....found myself thinking about it a fews days later and looking forward to the next episode....the acting seemed awesome...now that All My Children is over i'll move on to primetime soaps....looking forward to a full season of this.....
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    We live in the land of the free, because of the brave....

Watched it last night... and am totally enthralled! Like the fact that it's about revenge and intended to be about bad and "badder" behavior! I think I'll have to rewatch like many have mentioned here just to see what else I might have missed.

Woo hoo! Can't wait until tonight's episode. From TV Guide: "Emily goes after a hedge fund manager who helped get her father thrown in prison, and she and Daniel embark on their first date. Meanwhile, Victoria tries to gather information on Emily; and the Porter's situation worsens."

this show just keeps getting better and better..I wasn't completly sold the first time I watched but after watching it again and now the second episode...just let me say I want to be the first to sign up in the Emily Thorne school for Revenge...lol....and I know she doesn't want computer hacker guy in her corner but I think he needs to be
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Yeah with the hacker guy....I don't really understand her antipathy towards him. He was obviously a good friends and completely trusted by her father, why wouldn't she want his help?

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    Yeah with the hacker guy....I don't really understand her antipathy towards him. He was obviously a good friends and completely trusted by her father, why wouldn't she want his help?
    I just think it has to do with that she just doesn't trust anyone..not that I blame her...but I have a bad feeling in my gut that Jack is some how gonna be some kind of victim or casaulity of her revenge and thats sad he's the one person that she could trust if she could open herself up to it...but people bent on revenge usually shut all emotions down it makes it easier to complete their "missions"
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I just think it has to do with that she just doesn't trust anyone..not that I blame her...but I have a bad feeling in my gut that Jack is some how gonna be some kind of victim or casaulity of her revenge and thats sad he's the one person that she could trust if she could open herself up to it...but people bent on revenge usually shut all emotions down it makes it easier to complete their "missions"
    I agree about Jack. I think she's going to string Daniel along as part of the 'destroy Victoria' plan, and not really care when he's killed (as seen in previews). Then Jack will somehow find out about everything she's done exacting revenge on the whole community and she'll be tainted in his eyes, and she will have killed that potentially great relationship too. Somehow, I think at the end she will become the new Victoria.

But, great show. It holds my interest all the way through, and that's saying something.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This Nolan(?) guy.....I get the impression that he could be her brother.....and neither one of them may know, at this time. They have been cast with enough of a physical resemblance until that is possible.

Last night's show was good, good, good!!! I've got to admit that I like her style. I Knew This Show Was Going To Be Good!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Last night's show was good, good, good!!! I've got to admit that I like her style. I Knew This Show Was Going To Be Good!!!!
    That's interesting because from the previews I thought this show was going to be terrible and, instead, it's easily my new favorite!

I just wonder how this can span several seasons...also, is the guy on the beach Daniel or Jack...who was in the hoodie...did Emily do the shooting (she brushed sand off) or WHAT?!?!? so many questions!

Interesting idea about Nolan being her (half?) brother, shay! If he is, he doesn't know it because his big schtick is that her dad backed him when nobody else would. That may be why. She told him up front that trust has to be earned, so maybe that's part of why he's trying so hard to help her. He doesn't completely trust her, either. I don't think Jack/Amanda is ever going to work because she has crossed over to the dark side and he's Saint Theresa, but I sure would like her to acknowlege her dog more! Poor guy is dying for her love and recognition. She could tell Jack she had a dog like him once as a cover for wanting to give Sammy some love. I can't make up my mind on whether she falls for Daniel for real or not. I think she starts out sparking him to get to Victoria, but I"m reading shock on her face when he's shot at the engagement party. Can't wait for next week!
    Oh and it took me forever to figure out where I remembered "Uncle Bill" from... Baby's Day Out! He's the dad. All I could remember was him making goo-goo noises with the camera on his goofy face.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread