+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 110 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

I think it's either fake Amanda or psycho boy. Cannot wait till next week.
    jucamer likes this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    I think it's either fake Amanda or psycho boy. Cannot wait till next week.
    Oh, I totally forgot about Tyler. I assumed it was fake Amanda b/c of the RSVP with the name Emily Thorne and will attend checked off. But Tyler makes a lot of sense too.

I cannot wait for next week - we've been waiting forever for it!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

It kind of seems like it might be fake Amanda's work--we already know she is capable of murder and seeing all this info may make her flip and want to take 'Emily's' love (Daniel) from her since she lost Jack...and/or she might also feel justified and angry and want to hurt Victoria since she knows the truth. If there is another season we can't have Emily fully exposed so it has to be a character that will "keep" the secret (like fake Amanda or possibly Ashley) or disposable (like killing off Tyler).
    dzigner likes this.

Great episode this week! They always know how to leave me wanting more! In the preview for next week I thought I saw the silhouette of fake/Emily/Amanda running amongst the chaos.

Honestly, I cannot get enough of this show. Just when I think it can't get any better...BAM! It does!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

we still don't even know for sure that that is Daniel on the beach shot....but it does explain why Jack was there dragging the body off the beach trying to protect Amanda....so if Amanda comes back into the picture and Daniel is dead who will Jack choose...as for who stole Emily's things...to say its psycho boy is too obvious at least to me anyway...I think it could be one of Victoria's henchmen...I remember the first episdoe when she went up to Emily after introducting her and said quite meanly where the hell is my son...it was like she as saying you have won you have me over the barrell and she is giving in..so maybe she is the one with the box but who knows....I am very very happy that they resolved the rape issue very quickly...again that to me is not something you imply or lie about
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I found it especially intriguing that Emily was following Daniel around when he was in school! I would like to see more of how Emily put this revenge plan into effect. Also it would be fun to see some of Nolan's back story.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I found it especially intriguing that Emily was following Daniel around when he was in school! I would like to see more of how Emily put this revenge plan into effect. Also it would be fun to see some of Nolan's back story.
    I read.. or hard somewhere that we will see Nolan's story soon!
    cablejockey and jucamer like this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I just read/saw several spoilers. Next week is going to be very exciting!!!!
    JavaJo likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I think Amanda came back and stole Emily's box. I'm pretty sure she saw Emily take the box from the hiding place at one point. Amanda needs that information to keep up appearances and to blackmail Emily into giving her what she wants which is Jack.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread