+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 110 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

I wonder what is on that tape that was shown to be under Jack's bed at the end of last night's show? Was that planted there, or did it fall under the bed when that guy broke in and retrieved the stolen tapes for Victoria?

I think that Victoria did tell Daniel that story about how she got pregnant with Charlotte, but we just did not get to see that part of their conversation. I otherwise don't get how he could have jumped to that conclusion from what Victoria said. The last I heard her say was that she wanted to spare Charlotte from having to find out that information. I think she did tell Daniel that lie so that she wouldn't lose him too. She is desperate right now.

We haven't watched (yet), so I haven't read...... But, just got my mail and Daniel & Emily are on the cover of Entertainment Weekly and quite the article. Talking about Season 2 and such.

If you don't get EW, maybe their website has some of the same stuff?

Just thought I'd let ya know.....
    Last edited by JavaJo; 01-19-2012 at 02:43 PM.
    cablejockey likes this.

I think the acting on this show is extremely good almost all the way around, but I find myself caring less and less each week whether or not I watch it. I anticipate that I'll choose to catch up via On Demand when the mood suits. I have found the stories extremely predictable and very little has surprised me. I find myself watching because there's nothing better or as good in that time slot for me at the moment.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

When they said that the dna matched between Charlotte and Amanda I just kept thinking.........where did they get a sample? Did they just randomly have one sitting around because the Amanda they know is not the real one so it wouldn't have matched.
    Yup, with donuts!!

They got the DNA off of the spoon, but the lawyer switched it as was revealed under the pier between him and Emily.
    I'm still thoroughly engrossed by this show. I am not able to predict each turn as some of you are. I didn't think Amelia would leave so quickly. We also saw Emily's tender feelings for Jack and her non-feelings for Daniel... he's just her pawn to get Victoria. I find it all delicious. Nolan wants to be her conscience and he almost got her to slow down. Then Daniel let her in on V's rape insinuation and you just knew she wasn't going to let that go unchallenged. I wonder if Jack will find the tape under the bed and if it will actually be the one of the author interviewing young Amanda - or the most recent interview with fake Amanda!!! He might spot something off and start putting it all together. I'm just guessing now, but I'm still pulling for a real Jack and Amanda reunion.
    inthegarden, JavaJo and jucamer like this.
    Count your blessings!

Thanks Gut! I always end up missing a key scene of every show I watch!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    They got the DNA off of the spoon, but the lawyer switched it as was revealed under the pier between him and Emily.
    I'm still thoroughly engrossed by this show. I am not able to predict each turn as some of you are. I didn't think Amelia would leave so quickly. We also saw Emily's tender feelings for Jack and her non-feelings for Daniel... he's just her pawn to get Victoria. I find it all delicious. Nolan wants to be her conscience and he almost got her to slow down. Then Daniel let her in on V's rape insinuation and you just knew she wasn't going to let that go unchallenged. I wonder if Jack will find the tape under the bed and if it will actually be the one of the author interviewing young Amanda - or the most recent interview with fake Amanda!!! He might spot something off and start putting it all together. I'm just guessing now, but I'm still pulling for a real Jack and Amanda reunion.
    I think Jack will find the tape sooner or later..just spec on my part but I have to wonder if that is why he is on the beach when the person is shot in the dark hoodie he has figured out the truth and is trying to protect Emily

I also really don't think we have seen the last of Tyler or Amanda at all
    its almost like Nolan has become her Jiminey Cricket..her conscience and I do think she has real feelings for Daniel and truthfully at first I was really pulling for Jack but after seeing Daniel and how he is with her I trully believe he is in love with her and unless he has done an excellent job of hiding himself he is nothing like his parents thank goodness but.....I think she has much stronger ones for Jack and I think that if Amanda returns I think Jack will realize its Emily he really wants and will pull away from Amanda and want to try and fight for Emily..what I am afraid of is that Jack is gonna be accused of the murder

I guess I should apologize for my soapbox the other night but as most know I do vol work with animal shelters and women's shelters and I have just seen what women and young girls go through when they are really raped and then again they get raped in court...its like they are the guilty party and I have seen what that can do to a woman and don't even go where and what it can do to a young girl.....but I have also seen women accuse men of it when they are mad at them and/or trying to get even and I don't like that anymore either to me that is just as bad to ruin someone's life by that kind of lie...I was just living under the delisuion that ABC had better taste and I should have known better this is the home of the Fleissmonster's creations after all...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I think Declan will find it, watch it and spill the beans to Charlotte. I have a feeling it's the tape revealing who her father is.
    inthegarden likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

That would be a letdown. And I don't think Declan would hurt Charlotte that way.
    Count your blessings!

I would hope not, but she's going to find out...somehow. If he slips...or she overhears him talking to Jack or someone...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread