+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 110 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    In the previews it looks like Charlotte comes to Emily crying. Emily wouldn't be able to tell her that she is in fact her half sister thus sending Charlotte into a crying fit.........so I wonder what makes Charlotte come to Emily, I didn't think they were close enough for her to be crying on her shoulder.
    I've been wondering why she'd go to Emily too. Perhaps b/c she's the only other "woman" charlotte knows other than her mother? That's all I could come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I realized that Emily used Amanda's lighter to set the fire! This will implicate Amanda in the fire along with the interview she gave Mason! Emily should know if arrested for the fire, Amanda will spill everything!
    Nice catch! I didn't catch Emily leave it there; I just saw her put the cigarette on the "Amanda" memoir. But it goes with Amanda's being upset at Emily from the previews. Oh, this is going to be good!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    In the previews it looks like Charlotte comes to Emily crying. Emily wouldn't be able to tell her that she is in fact her half sister thus sending Charlotte into a crying fit.........so I wonder what makes Charlotte come to Emily, I didn't think they were close enough for her to be crying on her shoulder.
    I think she's crying because Victoria succeeded in forcing her back into the house. That she's with Emily might be because her brother and Emily are marrying, so maybe it's a future sisters-in-law bonding type of scene. That Charlotte is actually her half-sister was an big surprise! I love this show.

I am totally loving all aspects of this show. Nolan (Gabriel Mann) is one of my favorite characters. Every time I watch the show he reminds of James Spader (who is also phenominal). Great show!
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

How bad is it my HUSBAND called that whole half sibling thing w/ Charlotte? ugh....
    Last edited by JavaJo; 01-19-2012 at 02:42 PM.

I see that Madeleine Stowe(Victoria) will be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight.

please tell me ABC is not going to go there ...don't tell me they are gonna spin this and Victoria is gonna say she was raped by David Clarke...it will really tick me off its stories like that that make it hard for real women who are raped to prove it and its why they are the ones put on trial when it happens

well..they did...as much as I have loved this show IDK if I can continue to watch after that....Rape is IMO the worst violation a woman can suffer at the hands of a man .....and women that lie about it are why so many of the men who do it alot of them rape young girls are allowed to be let go and I just don't think I can be a party to that
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 01-18-2012 at 11:02 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Victoria didn't say it though... Daniel assumed it. But I guess Victoria allowed him make the assumption. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Victoria didn't say it though... Daniel assumed it. But I guess Victoria allowed him make the assumption. :-(
    I took it as she implied and let him assume...IDK how old her character is supposed to be but I would guess and say mid 40's...a woman of that age should be able to stand up and own her mistakes and her past...but to get back to the show...she just tied the noose around her own neck and doesn't even know it...still don't know if I will continue to watch
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

If she did end up marrying him under the name Emily Thorn, doesn't all the money and such go to the real Emily eventually if proven in court? Seems like a bad plan.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I really didnt expect Amanda to leave town so readily--even after the explanation she got from Emily. Also quite surprised that Em told Am all about the revenge plans. Those two must have a strong bond.
    Loved the scene with Nolan and Emily. She seemed to be softening up on the no holds barred revenge plans and he put his arm around her. I would love to see the back story on them.

+ Reply to Thread