+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 110 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Toooonnnnniiiiigggghhhhttttt
    FireWoman and ButterflyFaery like this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Emily got Daniel hook line and sinker now all she has to do is reel him in...sooooooooo we finally know...been wondering since the show started which one Nolan or Charlotte was going to be her half sibling and now we know...course it could have been a lie that was told to David but on the other hand it explains why she doesn't seem to have the love that she does for Daniel...and that doesn't make sense since she claimed to love David more than anyone
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Another great episode! Looks like we're getting close to the season premiere but I'm thinking they might just have the season finale being the moment we catch up, thus still leaving us hanging on who was shot. Charlotte being Emily's half-sister was predictable and while I'm really over "Amanda," I have to appreciate the unpredictableness she brings to Emily's "game".

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    Emily got Daniel hook line and sinker now all she has to do is reel him in...sooooooooo we finally know...been wondering since the show started which one Nolan or Charlotte was going to be her half sibling and now we know...course it could have been a lie that was told to David but on the other hand it explains why she doesn't seem to have the love that she does for Daniel...and that doesn't make sense since she claimed to love David more than anyone
    Do you mean Charlotte doesn't have Victoria's love as much as Daniel? I think Victoria loves her desperately but they have that teenage mother/daughter relationship where the mother tries but seems controlling and the daughter is ready to spread her own wings, so they've got the love/hate relationship going in full force. But I've thought Victoria's wanted Charlotte back, living with her, for the last two episodes.

This whole revelation is going to bite Victoria in the you-know-what. I'm sure the prenup has some stipulation about outside affairs. Victoria could kiss that money goodbye if it comes out.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Kudos to those who forsaw Charlotte being David Clark's daughter--I didnt see it coming at all, lol.Wild Faux Amanda did a great job repeating what Emily told her to the writer, but you can see she is bored and jealous, which will of course complicate things.
    Seeing little Amanda hiding that picture of her father, knowing she couldnt speak the truth, and trusting that writer was heartbreaking. It helps you see why she is the vengeful person she is today.
    Seeing Nolan trying to fire a gun was interesting. Was he pretending to be so bad? And look how good Emily is at shooting....
    It would be hard to look at those videos stolen from Mason and see your late father trying to prove his innocence, and how will Emily react to the news she has a half sister?

In the previews it looks like Charlotte comes to Emily crying. Emily wouldn't be able to tell her that she is in fact her half sister thus sending Charlotte into a crying fit.........so I wonder what makes Charlotte come to Emily, I didn't think they were close enough for her to be crying on her shoulder.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Revenge 1x13 - "Commitment" Promo (HD) - YouTube
    I've watched the preview 5 times and I can't make out who punches Jack (is it even Jack?) at the end and what Nolan says she has all over her hands. Help?
    Really interesting episode. Emily is way too much in control of the pending marriage proposal for me to believe she's really into Daniel. He's her pawn. Nolan's response to the burning house was too funny. There was one other time when Nolan and Em interacted that has me giggling. Can't remember what the context was, but it was mostly his expression. I'll have to watch this one again.
    Count your blessings!

Emily has emotionally detached herself from Daniel - following her mentor's advice. This makes it easier for her to push him into marriage. I think those awful childhood memories have helped her regain her focus.

I just love Nolan. His facial expressions are priceless.

Found it fun to watch Amanda go a little crazy too, and stand up to that author. She's bold and sassy.
    -------------
    Wow, that's wild Gutmutter. Hadn't seen your post because I was composing mine. And here we both were mentioning Emily & Daniel, and Nolan's expressions. Interesting.
    Last edited by Baby's Breath; 01-12-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Been wracking my brain trying to figure out where I'd seen "Amanda" before...it finally clicked. She was in The Invisible. A great movie and her character was very emo.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I realized that Emily used Amanda's lighter to set the fire! This will implicate Amanda in the fire along with the interview she gave Mason! Emily should know if arrested for the fire, Amanda will spill everything!

HHhmmm, Victoria will deny that David Clarke is Charlotte's father. A DNA test would show that Charlotte is NOT related to Faux Amanda, but they wouldn't think to DNA test "Emily Thorne"!

This show is SO GOOD!!!
    combatcutie and Baby's Breath like this.

+ Reply to Thread