+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 110 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

I loved the little moment between Nolan and Emily at the end of the episode. It was rather sweet.
    combatcutie likes this.

I guess it wasn't up to Victoria who was invited, as she told Emily when Emily advised her that she wanted to include "Amanda Clarke."

Great episode, we were glued to every minute! It definitely seems like Charlotte is Amanda's half sister - the timing of their ages is just right for that.

We loved seeing Nolan and Emily make up too! Awwwww!

Sooooo the scenes for next week... I can't imagine that Daniel suddenly became an evil twit and decides to use Emily but that's what the scenes suggest... I struggle with their relationship... I want her with Jack but Daniel is such a good guy. This show is so good.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Did anyone else think it was weird that Jack & Amanda were part of the clambake? I thought they were just catering it; I never thought Victoria would include "the help" in her son's celebration.
    It would have been if it had been Victoria's party, but it was Emily's.

I loved the scene with Emily and Nolan by his pool. She was walking away and he said she still hadn't said "sorry". Then she actually said it and the look on Nolan's face was sweet and maybe a tad surprised.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG, what an episode. Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this show.

Loved the scenes with Emily and Nolan making up. They truly are great friends.

I also loved how she decided to have a clam bake and we get a scene from Jack and Amanda having a clam bake when they were little. So cute. Jack definitely has feelings for Emily, but probably doesn't know why.

I can't wait for Tyler to come back and Emily have her chance to go Ninja on his @ss
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I loved the scene with Emily and Nolan by his pool. She was walking away and he said she still hadn't said "sorry". Then she actually said it and the look on Nolan's face was sweet and maybe a tad surprised.
    I love their relationship! When she told him she'd googled how to apologize, I chuckled. They're both so dysfunctional when it comes to relationships that they're perfect for each other. I was a little ticked off at Emily before, thinking she'd ruined her friendship with Nolan, so I was glad to see her try to apologize. I really would love to see the twist of his being her half-brother come to fruition but I'd be okay if it doesn't. Heck, knowing Emily, she' hate Nolan if he knew something like that and withheld it from her.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    Sooooo the scenes for next week... I can't imagine that Daniel suddenly became an evil twit and decides to use Emily but that's what the scenes suggest... I struggle with their relationship... I want her with Jack but Daniel is such a good guy. This show is so good.
    I watch the next day on Hulu (it's on too late for me) so I don't see the previews. I don't like Daniel at all and I hope she's using him to get to Victoria. He's a rich kid who's never had to earn anything. He's ruined his old girlfriend's life and doesn't give it a second thought. He's playing his father for his mother's sake in their divorce. He was raised by two cold, conniving parents. I don't see a single shred of value in him. I'm team Jack all the way.
    Amanda was on the guest list of the clam bake to throw her in the face of the people who Emily wants to take her down. Emily's conversation with Jack about how things are going with Amanda was pretty interesting. He basically said he loved her because of the past which means he really loves Emily and he won't dwell too long on his loss when he eventually (I hope) finds out she's not Amanda.

Just watched the preview on youtube... Wow! That puts a huge spin on things and reinforces my dislike of Daniel by a power of 10!!!
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 01-07-2012 at 05:50 AM.
    Count your blessings!

Whoever decorated the set for the clambake did an excellent job! I loved the white lights with the curtainy material!
    When you think of all those people interacting with each other and they all are lying and scheming against each other--its not just Emily and Nolan--but doing it with such style, thats what makes me love this show.

I had some spare time this afternoon, so I searched Gabriel Mann (Nolan) on Netflix and watched a couple of his old movies. He's made quite a few, but most not in genres I enjoy. In one, High Art, he was really young and so cute playing the betrayed boyfriend betrayed by his lover when she falls for another woman. In the other one (Love and Mary) he plays twins who fall for the same girl. One is a nerdy science teacher and the other is a bad boy actor. He sports dark auburn hair in that one and looks a LOT like Clay Aiken as the nerdy twin. The bad boy actor is closer to the Nolan we love now.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I had some spare time this afternoon, so I searched Gabriel Mann (Nolan) on Netflix and watched a couple of his old movies. He's made quite a few, but most not in genres I enjoy. In one, High Art, he was really young and so cute playing the betrayed boyfriend betrayed by his lover when she falls for another woman. In the other one (Love and Mary) he plays twins who fall for the same girl. One is a nerdy science teacher and the other is a bad boy actor. He sports dark auburn hair in that one and looks a LOT like Clay Aiken as the nerdy twin. The bad boy actor is closer to the Nolan we love now.
    Thanks for this information. I finally had a chance to watch today and can't believe how much I LOVE this show! I particularly enjoy the relationship between Emily and Nolan--he is great in this role, IMO. The characters are so deliciously evil! Pretending to be pregnant to trap/marry/falsify a prenup, then fake a miscarriage?? Insanely awesome and what a lack of connection to the real world these wealthy characters suffer from! I love it... is it Wednesday yet?!
    cablejockey likes this.

+ Reply to Thread