+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 110 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

The previews show Tyler pointing the gun
    Click to see Spoiler:
    at Emily's head. I'm hoping she does some of that martial arts she studies and totally kicks his ass...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    The previews show Tyler pointing the gun
    Click to see Spoiler:
    at Emily's head. I'm hoping she does some of that martial arts she studies and totally kicks his ass...lol
    Oh that would be awesome.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

soooooooooooo glad it is Wednesday and I am sooooooo ready for Revenge to get started again...wooohooo cause I will be glued to my chair watching it...now we just need to get Castle and Once Upon a Time back on and the winter tv schedule will be set
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I vote we all send ABC a note and tell them to forget the bachelor and give us 3 hours of Revenge each week...lol or 2 hours of Revenge and 2 hours of Once Upon a Time...much better tv than a bunch of wanna be fame ho's chasing one man
    inthegarden and JavaJo like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Good show last night and hope that the last of Tyler. It was good to see Emily talking to Nolan again--she cant afford to lose any supporters in this quest of hers.
    Looks like something was definetley up with Victoria's last pregnancy!
    combatcutie likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Anyone else thinking that Charlotte might be Emily's half sister?

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Good show last night and hope that the last of Tyler. It was good to see Emily talking to Nolan again--she cant afford to lose any supporters in this quest of hers.
    Looks like something was definetley up with Victoria's last pregnancy!
    Something tells me that we haven't seen the last of Tyler. Someone is shot (and I thought was found dead???) in the first episode. Tyler may be the shooter. Who knows, but he certainly does a good job of playing a deranged villian. I wouldn't be surprised if he escapes from jail or a mental facility.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Something tells me that we haven't seen the last of Tyler. Someone is shot (and I thought was found dead???) in the first episode. Tyler may be the shooter. Who knows, but he certainly does a good job of playing a deranged villian. I wouldn't be surprised if he escapes from jail or a mental facility.
    Tyler has way too much dirt on way too many people to stay gone & quiet. The only way for him to be gone for good is if he dies.
    That's the reason he's been able to stick around as long as he did. Everyone is afraid of what secrets he'll spill.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

If that's the last of him then they spent way too much time on a side plot. There were several times I gasped out loud. I squeed at Emily and Nolan making up and being pals again. I think Nolan is adorable. I also think Jack is still drawn to Emily, he just doesn't know why. Also thought it was interesting that Emily's idea for a clam bake actually ties back to a memory of her and Jack and her dad.
    Count your blessings!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

So, so glad Nolan & Emily are friends again. My favorite line of the night was when he asked her if it was hard not going ninja on Tyler and she said there's always a first time for everything...and a last time. I'd love to see T come back and Emily to take him out.

I'm having such a hard time with which "love story" to root for - I love the history Jack & Emily have but Daniel is so honest with her and has such pure intentions, which is something she's never had and so opposite of what his parents are about, so while I want to root against him, I find that I can't.

Did anyone else think it was weird that Jack & Amanda were part of the clambake? I thought they were just catering it; I never thought Victoria would include "the help" in her son's celebration.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread