+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 110 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Revenge

I think that Jack does see something, notice how he looks at Emily when she is around Sammy.

I dont think that we have seen the whole picture. Given the turns this show takes, I am sure it will all come out.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I don't think Conrad is 'being manipulated' by Tyler. I think he is just letting Tyler think he has the upper hand, for now. Conrad's 'heavy' is dead now so he's going to have to handle this one on his own and Tyler pretty much sprung it on him...so he hasn't had a chance to come up with a plan. I'm sure the wheels are turning, though.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Revenge had its Fall finale last week and isn't expected to return until Jan 4. You can find other shows end and return dates here Fall 2011 Finales and Winter 2012 Premiere Dates.

I don't look at the Japanese mentor as abandoning her. His life is based upon practicing discipline and he sees that Emily is not in total control. He feels he cannot be a mentor to someone who isn't even honest with themself (re her starting to fall for Daniel but won't admit it to herself). I think his storyline was important so that we can continue to see that Emily's best laid plans have glitches. I was disappointed in how she turned on Nolan. I'd hate to see them as adversaries because there really would not be any true winners in that situation.

One thing I do know, it's too long of a wait until January!
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Fogey

Victoria got a golden globe nom. but nothing for Emily or the show besides victoria

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    Victoria got a golden globe nom. but nothing for Emily or the show besides victoria
    Eh... the globes aren't that big. I think the show and Emily should have a stronger chance at the Emmy.

Still - it does bode well for a show to receive that honor.

Cannot wait for wed....
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I agree, ABC had a 'first 10 min' preview on their site and all i can say is Wednesday can't come fast enough!
    combatcutie likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Woo hoo!!! I will be strapped to the sofa ready to watch at 10PM on Wedbesday. Ready to see what comes next!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Woo hoo!!! I will be strapped to the sofa ready to watch at 10PM on Wedbesday. Ready to see what comes next!
    I am with you. This new episode was a longggg time coming. I can't wait!!!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Count me in as anxious to to see a new episode--it has been too long.

+ Reply to Thread