+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Revenge

Absolutely loved the scene of Amanda giving Sammy to Jack. Had me in tears like a baby. I also love the fact that Jack still spoke so kindly of Amanda's dad.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I feel so bad for Nolan. Poor guy!

The next episode looks more exciting with Tyler pulling a gun on everyone at Daniel's birthday dinner.

The show is entertaining and most of the actors are good to excellent, but the dim-wittedness of the characters is more than bordering on unbelievable.

For Jack not to recognize that something is majorly wrong with Amanda is beyond belief, especially after the dog clearly disliked her and took so readily to Emily. For master manipulator Conrad to so quickly cave in to Tyler's blackmail after Conrad's previous actions toward Daniel, Emily's father, Frank, and anyway else he thinks might be in his way is equally not creditable. For Emily's Japanese mentor to just abandon her like that is also hard to swallow and I think he's just there to provide a reason why we'll see Emily very adept in a fight later on. I find it all a little disappointing.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

i agree, and yesterday was quite uneventful.

I disagree. We found out Tyler is about to run out of schizophrenia meds. We found Victoria alone, but about to hire a lawyer who appears to be either part of Emily's plan or her next target. We saw Nolan and Emily split. We saw Emily give "Amanda" a diary she made to trip her up (?), Jack lingered on a touching scene of Emily and her dog, while "Amanda" and the dog didn't click at all. We saw Tyler grab the reins from both Nolan and Conrad. We saw Declan grow a set and return the money to Victoria and chuck the plans to move in with Charlotte.
    We also learned through the media that the sensei was written in so Japan would run this show prime time.
    combatcutie and Coco46 like this.
    Count your blessings!

I thought the episode was great. This is a tv show so of course it's not going to make sense and be filled with insane plot twists that are illogical. But I love it. I'm torn by Emily's relationship with Daniel... If there was no Jack then I would be rooting for them... But Daniel is so nice, grrrrr just frustrating, don't want to see him get hurt. I wonder how they will handle the fake Amanda and Jack... I don't see how Jack could forgive the real Amanda when and if the truth all comes out. Will be intereting to see. Next week scenes look awesome. This show keeps getting better and better.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I disagree. We found out Tyler is about to run out of schizophrenia meds. We found Victoria alone, but about to hire a lawyer who appears to be either part of Emily's plan or her next target. We saw Nolan and Emily split. We saw Emily give "Amanda" a diary she made to trip her up (?), Jack lingered on a touching scene of Emily and her dog, while "Amanda" and the dog didn't click at all. We saw Tyler grab the reins from both Nolan and Conrad. We saw Declan grow a set and return the money to Victoria and chuck the plans to move in with Charlotte.
    We also learned through the media that the sensei was written in so Japan would run this show prime time.
    i know i know. I guess i just wanted more like a 2h episode

When Nolan told Emily that he was glad that her dad was "gone" so that he couldn't see who she has become, I thought it was yet another indicator that he's not deceased.
    2boysmom likes this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    When Nolan told Emily that he was glad that her dad was "gone" so that he couldn't see who she has become, I thought it was yet another indicator that he's not deceased.
    Oh boy, I never thought about that possibity but that makes a lot of sense. It could explain why Nolan stayed so involved with Emily, despite her not wanting him to be. Next week looks goood - Tyler going crazy - we all knew it'd happen and now we get to see it play out...if we're lucky, he'll take care of "Amanda" for us. (Sorry, is that bad to want somebody taken out?)

I wish Jack would open his eyes and realize Sammy knows best.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    The show is entertaining and most of the actors are good to excellent, but the dim-wittedness of the characters is more than bordering on unbelievable.

For Jack not to recognize that something is majorly wrong with Amanda is beyond belief, especially after the dog clearly disliked her and took so readily to Emily. For master manipulator Conrad to so quickly cave in to Tyler's blackmail after Conrad's previous actions toward Daniel, Emily's father, Frank, and anyway else he thinks might be in his way is equally not creditable. For Emily's Japanese mentor to just abandon her like that is also hard to swallow and I think he's just there to provide a reason why we'll see Emily very adept in a fight later on. I find it all a little disappointing.
    This always happens when the writers think they are smarter than their audience! They don't even think we will notice this stuff! Boo writers and whoever else is responsible.

+ Reply to Thread