+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Looking at the order in which people are being brought down (or killed), and knowing what we know that happens later on from the first episode, for some strange reason I have a feeling that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    by season's end, Emily and Victoria will have become allies.
    Just a hunch/guess...
    JavaJo likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Amanda had such a flow going until Emily showed up. Bing, bing, bing, she was crossing people off. Now she's had to resort to calling the warden and this other man, CEO Satoshi Takeda ... and Daniel is suspicious of her because she's frequently in and out of the bed in the middle of the night. Time to get this back on track Amanda!
    cablejockey likes this.

This show goes by so fast. Was watching it last night and seemed like it just started and there were only 10 minutes left.

I hated seeing Faux Amanda con Jack into thinking she's the real Amanda. She knows so many details that he's gotta believe her. Poor Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Looking at the order in which people are being brought down (or killed), and knowing what we know that happens later on from the first episode, for some strange reason I have a feeling that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    by season's end, Emily and Victoria will have become allies.
    Just a hunch/guess...
    I'm with you on this one. I've thought that for awhile. It'll be interesting how that comes about if it happens.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I think we got a clue to the answer to that spoiler when her sensei said, "In a nest of vipers, one must be a viper".
    JavaJo likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I know tonights episode was a re run but I fell asleep during the last 15 minutes...did they show any previews for an upcoming new episode and if so what were they...or have we had all the episodes we are going to get until January????
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Yes, last week when it showed the previews it said the next episode is on 2 weeks. It airs Wednesday, 12/7. It's called "Loyalty" and here's the synopisis:

"Emily uncovers something Nolan has been hiding and uses it to take aim at Tyler. Meanwhile, Amanda enjoys settling into her life in the Hamptons; Victoria reclaims some of her lost power; and Conrad and Victoria's relationship grows more sour."

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Yes, last week when it showed the previews it said the next episode is on 2 weeks. It airs Wednesday, 12/7. It's called "Loyalty" and here's the synopisis:

"Emily uncovers something Nolan has been hiding and uses it to take aim at Tyler. Meanwhile, Amanda enjoys settling into her life in the Hamptons; Victoria reclaims some of her lost power; and Conrad and Victoria's relationship grows more sour."
    thanks I saw those previews last week was just wondering if they showed something new last night...thanks for the info appreciate it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Cannot wait for the new episode tonight
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Me neither! This is my husband's favorite show now too, can you believe it?

+ Reply to Thread