+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 114 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast
Like Tree836Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Good question! Why did she need to work as a stripper after being handed a check for $500,000? Unless she was doing that for fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Good question! Why did she need to work as a stripper after being handed a check for $500,000? Unless she was doing that for fun!
    If she's the type of person who'd work as a stripper, she probably isn't the type who'd be into financial planning & sensibility. She probably blew through the money on trips, fancy car, expensive clothes, etc. & then it was gone. The new stuff got old & no more money.
    (appologies to anyone who's worked as a stripper & has good financial skills, but this is the stereotype & I've never known any strippers.)

Also, Emily couldn't just create a new identity because she needed someone with a past, preferably a similar one, in case she got investigated (like she has been). If she created a new one, the lack of a past would have jumped right out at the investigators.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

So creepy to see Tyler and the party planner turning on Emily. Funny how they both decided she is the cause of their unhappiness!

I've never liked the party planner; her recent actions and attitude haven't really surprised me. I also think that the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    murder trial we've been hearing about for the second half of the season will be Conrad on trial for the murder of Frank.
    Just a guess.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I've never liked the party planner; her recent actions and attitude haven't really surprised me. I also think that the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    murder trial we've been hearing about for the second half of the season will be Conrad on trial for the murder of Frank.
    Just a guess.
    The spoiler I read (which was an interview with the writer) said that the trial
    Click to see Spoiler:
    follows Daniel's shooting. Now whether it's Franks murder trial or Daniel's murder/attempted murder trial remains to be seen.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Dang! Where is everyone? Great show! Faux "Amanda" really rocked Emily's boat. I only wish the actress didn't have Sean Connery Syndrome - sh-ing her S's in an attempt to stifle the sibilance. Takes me out of the moment every time. Nolan, Nolan, Nolan... what is the attraction to that sniveling Tyler? Glad Ashley got suckered into catching them in the act. Loved Emily's sensei reveal. Now I'm going to have to read The Art of War or at least refer to this Wiki reference sheet: The Art of War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia So many great moments this week! Can't wait to hear others' reactions.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I love Nolan's tricky moves He could have his own show with the way he thinks and outwits his enemies. I wonder what his back story is--I dont think I've heard it yet. Too bad he is involved with Tyler.
    It was good to see Lydia escape from Victoria. I was beginning to think she wouldnt get out of there alive. Same with Emily's prison mate, I cant see her leaving the Hamptons alive.
    Did anyone notice that the women on the show--the bad ones--were dressed in dark colours, while Emily was dazzling in white?

We've been traveling for Thanksgiving, I can't WAIT to get home tomorrow night and watch this on the DVR. Thank you for tantalizing me with some details!

"Amanda II" has no idea what she's done. She's a schemer and moral-less but I get the feeling she doesn't see Emily as being powerful or being a threat. Boy is she in for a real eye opener. I thin Emily was willing to tolerate her for a bit until she pulled that stunt with Jack. It's going to be interesting to see Victoria's reaction though.

I'm sorry...Daniel is too pretty for me. I'll take Jack.
    combatcutie and Gutmutter like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Just watched on dvr. The show keeps getting more interesting and complicated. I think I'll like seeing the arrogant faux Amanda get her come uppance

+ Reply to Thread