+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 110 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    OHHHHHHHHHH where did you find one..I want one
    Me too. I am actually thinking of getting a tattoo on my wrist of it
    lopevian likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

No revenge tonight I am gonna have serious withdrawles...I need my revenge fix
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

ARGH! I don't even like country music and I'm missing my shows because of their stupid awards show? Not cool, ABC! Not cool.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    ARGH! I don't even like country music and I'm missing my shows because of their stupid awards show? Not cool, ABC! Not cool.
    I like country music but not at the expense of Revenge why didn't they show it on Tuesday night when there is nothing worth watching on tv

I should say that I don't really like award shows - I only watch the Oscars, Golden Globes, Emmys and Tonys, i.e., the big ones.

I'm going to have to watch last week's episode again before next Wednesday. It's hard enough to keep all the complexities of this show in my head from week to week. Two weeks might not be do-able!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I watched all the episodes yesterday and am hooked. Love love love this show. The guy who plays Jack reminds me of a guy on Supernatural. Very yummy
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Welcome to the cult, Realitychick!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Another great episode tonight... not sure how all this is going to wrap up. Seems like it would've been better for Amanda to obtain a completely new identity rather than switching with Emily Thorne. Not liking at all the fact that Jack is getting together with the bad girl, much less the fact that she didn't leave town after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Another great episode tonight... not sure how all this is going to wrap up. Seems like it would've been better for Amanda to obtain a completely new identity rather than switching with Emily Thorne. Not liking at all the fact that Jack is getting together with the bad girl, much less the fact that she didn't leave town after all.
    well just like LOST they are keeping us interested and full of many many unanswered questions...the real Emily IMO is gonna be a big time trouble maker but underneath she wants into that lifestyle

Oh yes Emily has really miscalculated Amanda and she is going to blow apart the careful plan Emily has put together! What did Amanda do with the half a million she got years ago?

+ Reply to Thread