+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:

I did read that the second half of season 1 will be focused on the murder trial. The producer said "the murder trial," not specifically menioning that Daniel was the victim, so maybe there is a surprise coming there.

i think the murder trial is that of Frank
    I agree, jacobson, and what confirms that to me is that I also read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Conrad is the one on trial, which is more likely if Frank is the victim.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Could this get anymore soapy? Now we find out who was involved and why Amanda changed her identity and now...guess who's coming to dinner. That and her killing Frank will twist this plot into a twizzler, much less a pretzel. I usually don't care for soaps (sorry soap fans) but this one has my interest so far.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

If anyone is interested, the November 11th issue of Entertainment Weekly has a three page spread about this show. It gives a few things away. They are going for the 'soapy' feel and draw inspiration from Damages, The OC and soaps like Knots Landing. Serious spoilers below...

Click to see Spoiler:
    The series is loosely based on The Count Of Monte Cristo
    They realize Sammy is 18 and will address that in the future
    The show is designed in arcs. The first will wrap in episode 15 where we'll learn what happened to Daniel. The remainder of the season moves into winter with the trial following Daniel's shooting. They said if they wrap up the season right, it will end with the beginning of next summer.
    While Emily's story will remain on the front burner, other characters will get to act out their own revenge plots.
    There is more to Victoria than meets the eye. Her back story explains why she is the way she is.
    Ashley and Tyler team up in their scheming and the Grayson house welcomes a new and comatose resident.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Been traveling and just got home to watch this past episode. Oh, wow, it just keeps getting better. Between Lydia, Frank, Emily Thorne and Tyler this whole house of cards is about to come tumbling down. And poor Jack! I think Emily/Amanda really does have feelings for him. Now, of course, I'm dying to see the next episode and I guess there's no new one this week.

What!?! Why not?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    What!?! Why not?
    blame it on country music the CMA's are on this Wednesday so we have to wait an extra week for this guilty pleasure of a show..waaaaaaaaa
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    blame it on country music the CMA's are on this Wednesday so we have to wait an extra week for this guilty pleasure of a show..waaaaaaaaa
    Count me in on the crying-fest for no show this week! That's how I know I really like a show, when I feel absolutely disappointed that there isn't a new episode during a week!!!

Really loving this show so far. A little over the top and soap opera-ish but I still find it really enjoyable and it keeps me guessing.

Apologies if this is off-topic, but I am such a Revenge nerd I just bought a necklace with the Revenge infinity logo. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Apologies if this is off-topic, but I am such a Revenge nerd I just bought a necklace with the Revenge infinity logo. I love it!
    OHHHHHHHHHH where did you find one..I want one
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread