+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 110 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fogey
    Well now we know tyler is gay. Tonight was all weird

Re: Revenge

wow...talk about shockers tonight...wasn't expecting Nolan and Tyler hook up.... gonna need more time to compose my thoughts on tonights show before I talk about it even more..too many things going through my head right now..lol

Tyler is not gay and neither is Nolan...they both swing the door both ways...interesting and even more so that the Real Emily Thorne has shown up

can't say I am sad to see Frank go bye bye...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I wasnt surprised about Tyler, but Nolan? Didnt see that coming. And he taped the encounter!
    Amanda sure was a toughie back in prison. The real Emily Thorne is deadly and now in the Hamptons---things are unravelling fast.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Wow, what an episode. This show just gets better and better. I hope it continues down that path.

Nolan and Tyler, WTF???? I definitely did not see that one coming. It has me wondering if Nolan just went along with it to have something more on Tyler. He may have needed more proof.

Jack and Emily, that scene was amazing. I am so glad they are going to be friends, but I know it isn't going to be easy for Jack

Declan was standing up for his brother and the business his father worked very hard to make. The Grayson's wer rude to him, but he had no right taking that out on Emily. I am glad that Charolette is making it known that she likes him and has nothing to do with money.

OMG The real Emily is one crazy b*tch. She killed Frank and then came to find Amanda. I think this is going to be a problem for her plans.

I absolutely loved when Emily gripped the swing after Daniel told her he was falling in love with her. I believe that she realizes Jack is her soul mate, but she is now getting feelings for Daniel.
    cablejockey likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Talk about throwing curveballs - last night was full of them!

Totally didn't see Nolan going along with Tyler. I guess the video will be used against Tyler but then doesn't that expose himself as well? Or is he just saving it for his viewing pleasure?

I figured Frank would 'get it' b/c that's what happens on this show but now that Lydia's coming back, I bet we haven't seen the last of him either. So what will Lydia expose... And what will the real Emily Thorne expose? I have a feeling she's not going to make out too well either. Who knows, maybe she shoots Daniel b/c she's jealous of Amanda? So many twists and turns this show takes.

Still don't like Declan, no matter how justified he was going after the Graysons.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I dont like Declan either--what a loose cannon! Everything he touches turns into a disaster!

I am enjoying this show, but I wish I liked it as much as most of you do. It has very good acting, a setting I do love, beautiful costumes, and an interesting and different story arc. My problem is that there hasn't been a supposed twist I haven't seen coming way in advance. A good many of the characters seem like archetypes and their movements are almost always predictable. Still the actors are good and the show is one of the more enjoyable new shows of the season. I'll continue to watch, and hope for more.

I did read that the second half of season 1 will be focused
    Click to see Spoiler:
    on the murder trial. The producer said "the murder trial," not specifically menioning that Daniel was the victim, so maybe there is a surprise coming there.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Thought this weeks episode was fantastic! I have been surprised by the twists and turns the story continues to take. They add new characters each week which keeps it fresh and changing. I don't always know what to think about how the characters truely feel about eachother... Emily/Daniel, Victoria and all her men, Emily/Jack, Nolan and everyone! Will be interesting when they get back round to the first episode shooting and where the characters are with eachother.

FORT Fogey

Click to see Spoiler:

I did read that the second half of season 1 will be focused on the murder trial. The producer said "the murder trial," not specifically menioning that Daniel was the victim, so maybe there is a surprise coming there.

i think the murder trial is that of Frank

Amanda to Nolan's bodyguard, "I don't panic."

+ Reply to Thread