+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Revenge

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Revenge

I did, and my first thought was.. But who does she love?
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Emily wants revenge - she wants lives to be destroyed. I don't believe she intends for anyone to perish, however. News from Nolan of Lydia's fall bothered her, leading me to believe that type of thing is simply not part of her plan, and in fact, it interferes with her plan. Which further leaves me to believe that she is not directly responsible for the shooting on the beach. It's my guess that either Tyler is shot or Tyler is the shooter.

Loved the scene at dinner when she interrogated Tyler. Hook, line and sinker. You rock Emily!
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    I did, and my first thought was.. But who does she love?
    It would be a difficult decision ... Jack, who she shares childhood memories and Daniel, who she is falling in love with as a woman.
    I think both. She looks so confused and sad when she has conversations with Jack... She has the what if look...
    The dresses are beautiful.

I think Tyler is a psychopath with his own agenda to take over Daniel's life but Emily is a roadblock.

The real maniac to watch out for is Frank the fired security chief. He is the one who engineered the frame of her father and now he also wants revenge and Nolan is his target along with Emily since he's always been suspicious of her and has now made her connection with Nolan.

Nolan is a genius who made his money early with the help of Emma's father and now he's become a gad-a-bout who gets his kicks being close to the action.

Remember the first episode where Daniel is shot? I'm beginning to think Tyler does it, but frames Jack. Then again, Declan is such a loose cannon...it just gets more and more convoluted. What ever happened to the psychiatrist? Did someone finally find her?

Like every good soap there are so many twists and turns.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Why did Nolan get caught talking to Emily after Frank had a weapon in his side? He treats Emily like an older sibling. One minute he is looking out for her (bugging her house) and the next minute he is making her decisions for her (telling Jack to make his move). They look similar and they think somewhat alike... maybe he is her older brother. It certainly would explain why her father was so generous to him. It would also explain why he told Jack (in the pilot show) that he'd been through a lot of therapy.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Remember the first episode where Daniel is shot? I'm beginning to think Tyler does it, but frames Jack. Then again, Declan is such a loose cannon...it just gets more and more convoluted. What ever happened to the psychiatrist? Did someone finally find her?

Like every good soap there are so many twists and turns.
    Declan couldn't have done it since he was in the party with Charolette. The only reason they found the body on the beach is b/c they went there to have some alone time.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Such a great show! My two cents?? I think Tyler definitely has an attraction for Daniel. It appeared he tried to kiss him after drugging him at the bar. I believe Emily loves Jack and seducing Daniel is part of her revenge plan. I don't believe her intentions were to hurt Daniel but to make QE suffer a huge loss. Next week looks like it's going to intensify!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Declan couldn't have done it since he was in the party with Charolette. The only reason they found the body on the beach is b/c they went there to have some alone time.
    Was it Declan on the beach with Charlotte, or that boyfriend of hers (can't think of his name). I thought it was the latter. Will have to go back and watch that part again.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Was it Declan on the beach with Charlotte, or that boyfriend of hers (can't think of his name). I thought it was the latter. Will have to go back and watch that part again.
    It was in fact Declan. I dont think he has it in him to hold a gun let alone kill someone in cold blood as this was shown. But I still stand by my thought that hes not dead.. but I guess all in due time
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

well when the show first started I was really pulling for Jack to be the guy but I knew she would go after Daniel just to get to Victoria...I don't think she counted on Daniel being the guy he is though and actually falling in love with him..which I think is happening...what I can't understand how in the world did Conrad and Victoria raise not just one but two children that have some morals and values????

I know Declan and Charlotte are kinda boring but isnt that what teenage love should be??? at least they are drinking,doing drugs and playing jump into the sack within 10 minutes of meeting each other

but now i am torn between Jack and Daniel I guess just like the show wanted me to be..good writing on their part..but which ever one she doesn't want..I"LL TAKE...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread